WR Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Rumors

Of all the WR's people on these boards have been talkin about, which one could we most likely get, or which would you like to see most in Denver. The one's i've heard talked about are Randy Moss, Plaxico Burress, Jerry Porter, David Boston, or David Givens i think.

THIS ONE'S.......FOR JOHN!

Originally posted by atruebroncosfan
    Of all the WR's people on these boards have been talkin about, which one could we most likely get, or which would you like to see most in Denver. The one's i've heard talked about are Randy Moss, Plaxico Burress, Jerry Porter, David Boston, or David Givens i think.
    None of the above.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I think we are just fine at WR. I would probably draft one though, but we simply cant afford to get one thru free agency.

Also, I should point out, before Snk does, lol, that Rumors have their own forum. NOT a criticism, just a hint.

Comment

I'll go ahead and interject my opinion here...out of that bunch, the one I'd most like to see in a Broncos uni, all things considered, is David Givens.

Way under-rated WR.

Strong, fast, clutch.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I would probably wet my pants in joy if Moss came here, but it won't happen. I would like to see us draft Josh Davis from Marshall. We could probably get him if we trade for a 3rd round pick.

Comment

I'll go ahead and interject my opinion here...out of that bunch, the one I'd most like to see in a Broncos uni, all things considered, is David Givens.

Way under-rated WR.

Strong, fast, clutch.
            same as, i started a thread about him saying he would be fairly cheap and another player to look at on 3rd downs rather then rod all the time.

but WR is fine IMO, he would just help.

all we need is a PUNTER, KR, DE and i would be happy going into next season. also re-sign hayward (unless the 3-4 will be full-time)

kennedy is the other big FA to re-sign, although i like ferguson too.

Comment

I agree with the punter sentiment. Letting Knorr go, even as he was floundering, was a bad move.

Maybe is wasn't a bad move in as much as bringing in Baker was a horrible one. That guy sucks.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I agree with the punter sentiment. Letting Knorr go, even as he was floundering, was a bad move.

Maybe is wasn't a bad move in as much as bringing in Baker was a horrible one. That guy sucks.
                knorr and baker both sucked, i think baker was temperary help.

Comment

We can't get any because A) Their current team will resign them or B) We don't have the cap space to do so.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

None of these guys will be in orange & blue next year, but here is my 2 cents.

Moss would be great, but we'd have to give up too much for him.
                    Plaxico will want too much money. I think he's overrated anyway.
                    Givens is underrated, but he'll probably stay in NE.
                    Porter is probably going to want too much money also, but he seems like the most realistic of these four.

I know the bashes will come after this, but I think IF he doesn't have to serve a suspension for roids or coke or whatever else he was into, and IF he plays for the league minimum, Boston would be our best bet. I know he has a lot of problems/baggage, but he has great size and great speed.
                    I know there is a lot of "ifs" in there. I know its not realistic. But bottom line, on the field the guy is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Den45 KC27
                      I would probably wet my pants in joy if Moss came here, but it won't happen. I would like to see us draft Josh Davis from Marshall. We could probably get him if we trade for a 3rd round pick.
                      You ever see Josh Davis play? He dropped at least 2 balls per game his soph and jr year. I didn't see him that much this year, but I heard he didn't improve much in the dropped balls department. He is a poor mans Watts.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                        I think we are just fine at WR. I would probably draft one though, but we simply cant afford to get one thru free agency.

Also, I should point out, before Snk does, lol, that Rumors have their own forum. NOT a criticism, just a hint.
                        gosh dang sorry dude i dont know how this crap works, i just love to talk to other bronco maniacs about crap that isn't going to happen in the offseason. I mean, i've tried to have that with my dad but he shuts me down every time lol. its just fun for me to find other fools blinded by their bronco luv like me. But truly i dont know how any of this crap works, i just started. give me a break i'm 14, ill learn soon. But i thought it would be fun to start my own thread thingy too. You know that's my first one ever.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
                          same as, i started a thread about him saying he would be fairly cheap and another player to look at on 3rd downs rather then rod all the time.

but WR is fine IMO, he would just help.

all we need is a PUNTER, KR, DE and i would be happy going into next season. also re-sign hayward (unless the 3-4 will be full-time)

kennedy is the other big FA to re-sign, although i like ferguson too.
                          See that's true all those are exactly what we need this offseason, but hey, a guy can dream right?

Comment

um JWinn i think it is, seein as how i'm new and all, can you tell me how to get those killer picture things by my name, i'm the only loser in this thing that doesn't have one.

Comment

um JWinn i think it is, seein as how i'm new and all, can you tell me how to get those killer picture things by my name, i'm the only loser in this thing that doesn't have one.
                              I assume your talking about the avatar. Go to "newbie land" and look for a thread on it. Or do a search for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X