No announcement yet.

WR Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, bud, first off, dont sweat anything about how or where your posting in here. As you can see, the mods will move anything they think sould be moved. I was just trying to warn ya. Some folks are very picky in here.

Also, for the avatar, the thing by the name, you can also just go to Quick Links at the top of every page on the right. You'll see a little window pop up with several options. Select Edit Avatar. That will take you to a new page where you can choose from several options that already exist. You can also take a pic from your computer if the size fits.

Play around with all that stuff under Quick Links. It will just make things easier for you & more fun. Also, I would suggest reading all of the stcky threads, at least most of them. You will learn all about the boards & become a more valued member.

Welcome to the club! & congrats on your 1st thread!

Comment

You can also PM me with any question. If I can, I'll be happy to help you......

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
        I assume your talking about the avatar. Go to "newbie land" and look for a thread on it. Or do a search for it.
        thanks dog

THIS ONE'S.......FOR JOHN!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
          OK, bud, first off, dont sweat anything about how or where your posting in here. As you can see, the mods will move anything they think sould be moved. I was just trying to warn ya. Some folks are very picky in here.

Also, for the avatar, the thing by the name, you can also just go to Quick Links at the top of every page on the right. You'll see a little window pop up with several options. Select Edit Avatar. That will take you to a new page where you can choose from several options that already exist. You can also take a pic from your computer if the size fits.

Play around with all that stuff under Quick Links. It will just make things easier for you & more fun. Also, I would suggest reading all of the stcky threads, at least most of them. You will learn all about the boards & become a more valued member.

Welcome to the club! & congrats on your 1st thread!
          Dude you fricken rock thanks.

THIS ONE'S.......FOR JOHN!

Comment

Originally posted by atruebroncosfan
            Dude you fricken rock thanks.
            I'm always accepting CS points.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
              You ever see Josh Davis play? He dropped at least 2 balls per game his soph and jr year. I didn't see him that much this year, but I heard he didn't improve much in the dropped balls department. He is a poor mans Watts.
              I watched him several times this year. He actually already broke Watts' school records that he set last year. I think he could end up being a mid-round steal. We seem to be good at turning average WRs into greats: Eddie Mac, Rod Smith.

Comment

Working...
              X