No announcement yet.

Clinton Portis wants back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF!? I won't believe it till I see the source.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
      To bad every single one of you would love to see this trade actually happen, even though there is like no chance in the world that it will ever happen, but you guys would take it in a heart beat..What real Bronco fan wouldnt want to see Portis back in the orange and blue?
      I wouldn't. I think we're fine the way we are and don't need Portis's huge contract.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Javalon is right ---

Usually Jav is the joker --- you guys can't really be biting on this one? poorti$ made his bed.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

So where is the source of this rumor? I've been reading the Rocky Mountain News and DP and haven't seen anything remotely resembling this rumor.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Ha, year right................

Comment

To bad every single one of you would love to see this trade actually happen, even though there is like no chance in the world that it will ever happen, but you guys would take it in a heart beat..What real Bronco fan wouldnt want to see Portis back in the orange and blue?
              If CP ever puts ona Bronco uni again, I will disappear from here faster than marijuana at an NBA after party.

It would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. As much as Sharpe talked, (which I didn't like) he never once came off as selfish or ever issued any of his teams an ultimatum. Although he has every signifigant record for a TE, during his playing days he never said "I am the greatest TE to ever play". But Portis did those things, and I was so glad that he was dealt. If he were to return, I would simply suspend my viwereship and money from the franchise until he was gone. It would show that they really have no idea how to compete anymore.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                If CP ever puts ona Bronco uni again, I will disappear from here faster than marijuana at an NBA after party.

It would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. As much as Sharpe talked, (which I didn't like) he never once came off as selfish or ever issued any of his teams an ultimatum. Although he has every signifigant record for a TE, during his playing days he never said "I am the greatest TE to ever play". But Portis did those things, and I was so glad that he was dealt. If he were to return, I would simply suspend my viwereship and money from the franchise until he was gone. It would show that they really have no idea how to compete anymore.
                So Jared, tell us how you really feel.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

You can believe that poort$$$ wants to come back to the AFC west. But it is not gonna happen.

This thread is just another reason to limit thread starting.

Comment

i wish people would put acual rumors instead of making rumors geez theres no chance at all that this will happen that would royaly screew wash. on the champ deal and we have bell anyway i say bell may do better then portis

Comment

I wouldn't ever wan't to see him lining up in a Broncos jersey again. He can take his bad attitude, his arrogance and big contract somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
                        The Broncos are currently working on yet another reversed block buster trade......Trevor Pryce and Reuben Droughns to the Washington Redskins for there star studded back clinton portis.........what do you all think about this?
                        Is this an April fools joke?

Comment

Originally posted by welshbronco
                          Is this an April fools joke?

No because this was posted a long time before April Fools Day. Which is today.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
                            The Broncos are currently working on yet another reversed block buster trade......Trevor Pryce and Reuben Droughns to the Washington Redskins for there star studded back clinton portis.........what do you all think about this?
                            i think its false, cause droughns is already gone to the browns and broncos fill either release pryce or pryce will restructure his contract.....

Comment

yeah, this thread is old. i think we all know by now this didn't/won't happen.

good too, CP can burn in hell (aka, Washington) for all I care. what a classless punk.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

damn, your all idiots. I cant belive some of you fools belived this.We should just trade quinten griffin for portis and let portis and bell have a boxing match for number 26.

Comment

Working...
                                X