replied
    lmao

I guess u can put it that way.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Originally posted by Portis'HomeDogg
    Well even if it were true, it can't be done now

Besides, I don't want him anywere near blue and orange for the rest of his career!
    what if we play him? We want Lynch to be near him to knock his a** off!

Leave a comment:

• Portis'HomeDogg
    replied
    Well even if it were true, it can't be done now

Besides, I don't want him anywere near blue and orange for the rest of his career!

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    some people place alot of stock in Grammar...

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    Originally posted by twotone
    that would be "you're all idiots" and "believe".

sorry, but if you're going to be calling someone an idiot, at least do it right or it's just the pot calling the kettle black.

Soery fur using inkorreckt grammar on de intarnet

but whats more idiotic believing in something retarded or me making minor gramatical errors.

Leave a comment:

• twotone
    replied
    Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    damn, your all idiots. I cant belive some of you fools belived this.We should just trade quinten griffin for portis and let portis and bell have a boxing match for number 26.

that would be "you're all idiots" and "believe".

sorry, but if you're going to be calling someone an idiot, at least do it right or it's just the pot calling the kettle black.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    damn, your all idiots. I cant belive some of you fools belived this.We should just trade quinten griffin for portis and let portis and bell have a boxing match for number 26.

Leave a comment:

• twotone
    replied
    yeah, this thread is old. i think we all know by now this didn't/won't happen.

good too, CP can burn in hell (aka, Washington) for all I care. what a classless punk.

Leave a comment:

• broncosfreak09
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
    The Broncos are currently working on yet another reversed block buster trade......Trevor Pryce and Reuben Droughns to the Washington Redskins for there star studded back clinton portis.........what do you all think about this?
    i think its false, cause droughns is already gone to the browns and broncos fill either release pryce or pryce will restructure his contract.....

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Originally posted by welshbronco
    Is this an April fools joke?

No because this was posted a long time before April Fools Day. Which is today.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
    The Broncos are currently working on yet another reversed block buster trade......Trevor Pryce and Reuben Droughns to the Washington Redskins for there star studded back clinton portis.........what do you all think about this?
    Is this an April fools joke?

Leave a comment:

• bmcl2343
    replied
    Originally posted by dandaman23
    To bad every single one of you would love to see this trade actually happen, even though there is like no chance in the world that it will ever happen, but you guys would take it in a heart beat..What real Bronco fan wouldnt want to see Portis back in the orange and blue?
    I wouldn't ever wan't to see him lining up in a Broncos jersey again. He can take his bad attitude, his arrogance and big contract somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• speedracer2411
    replied
    i wish people would put acual rumors instead of making rumors geez theres no chance at all that this will happen that would royaly screew wash. on the champ deal and we have bell anyway i say bell may do better then portis

Leave a comment:

• Jrhampton
    replied
    You can believe that poort$$$ wants to come back to the AFC west. But it is not gonna happen.

This thread is just another reason to limit thread starting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X