Griese to the Cowboys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griese to the Cowboys?

He could start there, and thats what he wants. I dont know why i dont hear any reports on this but if i was Parcells i would sign him.

That's a very intriguing option. I think it would be interesting to see him there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      That's a very intriguing option. I think it would be interesting to see him there.
      I think they would want him rather then Vinny.

Comment

I still think Parcells claims Bledsoe off the waivers™
        This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by urinal_cake
          I still think Parcells claims Bledsoe off the waivers™

Yah i see Dallas claiming Bledsoe, he should be a better replacement for Vinny.

Comment

Griese would be an better option for parcells, he's younger than bledsoe, and just barely more mobile than drew and vinny. Only thing though, his arm isn't as strong as drew's. With the ratings griese put up last season, it'll be interesting to see where he'll play. At one point, kc and baltimore were interested in signing him.

Comment

Thats definatly the cowboys best option for next year...to late in the draft for a rookie...and now that hassleback resigned, theres no QB in the FA better then Griese....Bledsoe may be allright, but i don't see that happening...

Comment

Id rather ahve griese, but depends i guess, if parcells truly is tryin to build for future it will be griese, hes younger......but if theyre tryin to build drew henson still hell prolly grab drew bleds
                Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I was wrong, i just heard that bledsoe will be going to the boys...

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                    I think they would want him rather then Vinny.

I think Vinny needs to hang it up already and Griese would be a good replacement!!!
                    WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

When we cut Griese, Parcells said he "didn's want a quarterback that could get him an 8-8 season."
                      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
                        Yah i see Dallas claiming Bledsoe, he should be a better replacement for Vinny.
                        I was right, i just read Drew signed a contract with the cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
                          When we cut Griese, Parcells said he "didn's want a quarterback that could get him an 8-8 season."
                          Damn, thats kind of harsh. Hes better then Vinny.

Comment

Well, those rumors are dead.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Well Bill knows what kind of Qb Bledsoe is. I had a feeling once the Bills were speculating about releasing him, Parcells would pounce on it.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X