pryce/droughns trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pryce/droughns trade

hey, i know that the broncos are working on trading trevor and reubon. But, after seing the Randy Moss trade, I think that if we give trevor, rebon, and a draft pick we could really get something big? Possibly Donavin Darius, Patrick Surtain, or even a really high draft pick. i don't know if i am thinking to big, but i feel that we could really get someone

We already have "big" in Champ, AW, and Jake. I'd rather ship them off seperately and get some draft picks instead of adding another huge salary.

Comment

lets get surtain case closed

Comment

Originally posted by 24spellsD
        lets get surtain case closed
        hey, yeah....sure, why not....who needs a d line anyway, right? Just play with 6 lb's and 5 in the secondary......
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Surtain would be a nice addition.

Comment

Ok everyone is saying think about the D-line but yet it was our CB's that mainly lost it for us last year True we lacked in pass rush but if we get okeafor and trade pryce it would porbably okeafor warren and eliss johnson on the line that
            's one good line so I say we go after a DB and get d-line in draft
            Season ticket holder since 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoWY
              Ok everyone is saying think about the D-line but yet it was our CB's that mainly lost it for us last year True we lacked in pass rush but if we get okeafor and trade pryce it would porbably okeafor warren and eliss johnson on the line that

Why dont we just sign every single DB and TE and DE to the salary that they want, that way all of you guys are happy and we have "the perfect team"

Realisitcally, a veteran DB like Surtain costs money, look at champs contract, surtain would want somethin close to that amount. Can we give him that?
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoWY
                How did the CB's lose everything for us if we had no pass rush? This is crazy. You can't leave them out there forever and expect them to cover. Our pass rush was so bad that the only way we could get pressure was to bring LB's and Safeties. This caused us to leave them even more on an island.

I just don't understand your logic at all.

If we pay Surtain what he wants we will then have almost 20% of our salary cap invested in our Starting CB's. To me that seems more than a little crazy.

Comment

I think everyone has a good pint and i think it was both our D-line and CB's don't tell me m logic is worng when roc alexander got beat every play
                  Season ticket holder since 2012

Comment

its simple..why cant we jus get a our D-line in the draft like were gonna do neways and get another DB proll someone like smoot since surtain looks like hell end up with the seahawks

Comment

Originally posted by TDandELWAY
                      hey, i know that the broncos are working on trading trevor and reubon. But, after seing the Randy Moss trade, I think that if we give trevor, rebon, and a draft pick we could really get something big? Possibly Donavin Darius, Patrick Surtain, or even a really high draft pick. i don't know if i am thinking to big, but i feel that we could really get someone
                      Do you guys really want trade Reubon away or have you heard mangement say they dont want him. Im just wondering. Because if Bell gets hurt (hopefully not) Reubon would be a good backup, he showed us this year he can run. And i don't think he has a huge contract so whats the rush?

Comment

Working...
                      X