Kevin Winslow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Winslow

would be a great fit, hell if Jakes out longer than expected at least well get a good pick, oooh winslow,

Its Kellen.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
    Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
    Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

Kellen Winslow owns!!! Hey thesaint were u in the Miami - Florida game this season? What a game.. Im studying in UM.. First year here.. What a great game for both sides.. Best game ive seen (all sports combined)..

www.avalancheboard.com/wbb2

Comment

KELLEN Winslow

I was watching the game on TV here in Colorado. It was an excellent game, tho, I could have done without the ending. UM should be in the thick of the BCS as long as they keep winning. Should be OU vs. UM in the Sugar if there arent any surprises.
        Winslow is a player...but he talks alot...
        Last edited by thesaint; 10-28-2003, 11:02 AM.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
        Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
        Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

I've been preaching to get Kellen Winslow Jr. since day one. I think he has the same mechanics as Shannon Sharpe. By the way we are playing, maybe we will get that draft choice to get him. If he goes to the draft, I expect him to be in the top 20.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
          X