Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Priest Holmes Traded!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Priest Holmes Traded!

    Hey All,

    I live out in KC, but am 100% Bronco Fan... grew up in Colorado. Anyway... here is the latest e-mail going around the KC area.

    Enjoy!




    http://216.234.118.88/cnnsi_2005_foo...olmestrade.htm
    sigpicWe da Champs... you da Chumps.
    Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

  • #2
    i think its BS but if it goes ahead here are my 2 comments -

    1 - the chiefs pulled off one of the all time great trades.
    2 - saban should be fired and miami fans should be in uproar

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bronx_2003
      1 - the chiefs pulled off one of the all time great trades.
      2 - saban should be fired and miami fans should be in uproar

      agreed...

      i doubt its true...

      Comment


      • #4
        if you guys would click on th elink and read the whole thing, you'd see it's a april fool's joke

        "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

        Comment


        • #5
          It's just an April Fools joke by a Chief's site.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SlipperyPete
            It's just an April Fools joke by a Chief's site.
            it could have just listed there starting D

            Comment


            • #7
              The original April Fools joke that the Chiefs site wanted to do involved the Broncos signing 4 defensive lineman from the Browns, but they couldn't run with that joke because it turned out to be true.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                if you guys would click on th elink and read the whole thing, you'd see it's a april fool's joke
                who has time to read an entire article....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SlipperyPete
                  The original April Fools joke that the Chiefs site wanted to do involved the Broncos signing 4 defensive lineman from the Browns, but they couldn't run with that joke because it turned out to be true.
                  come on man, i know my joke was a little cheap but we both know the broncos got some good DL

                  PLZ PICK SPEARS!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That was good! It had me going fo a minute!™
                    This space for rent

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by urinal_cake
                      That was good! It had me going fo a minute!™
                      Yeah, I went to ESPN.com and looked to see if it was under the Breaking News thing on the first page. I even check KFFL.com!!
                      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

                      Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

                      America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

                      Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EddyMac87
                        who has time to read an entire article....
                        Why respond if you haven't read it?

                        Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                        The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You've got to be kidding me. You're lucky it's April Fools Day or I would have called you a moron!

                          sigpic

                          Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                          There are three things you can expect in life:

                          1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Miami would never trade Jason Taylor

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X