Chargers first pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers first pick

Will the chargers dump Drew Brees and go for Eli Manning in Aprils draft since they are so unsettled at QB?
    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

I'm not sure that Marty will be able to handle anyone younger. But I'd love to see Manning vs. Manning.
    Last edited by broncosbeast; 12-30-2003, 08:05 PM.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

I hear that eli has a stronger arm, and better accruacy than peyton?

Comment

Chargers pick Eli and the Raiders pick Roethlisberger. (sp). I know some Raider fans who think Tuiososopo can get the job done next year at QB. I dont think he can I think they need to draft one of these top 5 QB's and maybe Gannon can play one more year but who knows.
        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

here's some kind of interesting mock draft ideas i found on the internet. there's information on each player projected in the draft.

http://football.about.com/cs/nfldraf..._mockdraft.htm
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Pretty sure Gannon is coming back for one more shot and dont over look the giants, they should have a pretty good draft pick and there in dire need of a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
              Pretty sure Gannon is coming back for one more shot and dont over look the giants, they should have a pretty good draft pick and there in dire need of a QB.
              i wouldnt say giants r in dire need of a QB collins has put up good numbers past 3-4 years....they need an OL to protect him i think they'll take gallery OL from iowa..

Comment

Working...
              X