Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tori James is the answer

he could be our shut down CB
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Where did you get that at? He's doing fine in Cincy. He is an ex-bronco though, how did they let him go?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Tori James??? I'd rather see Tori Spelling out there.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I miss Steve Atwater.

Comment

No way. I'll take the two starting corners that Denver has over James anyday. The only thing that could change that is if Denver were able to land Charles Woodson in free agency next spring.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Tory James has become a probowl cornerback that nobody knows about. i seen him play, he has done great since he left denver. The CB's we have now are decent but not as good as james has become.
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

He has been the league for several years now I would expect he is a little more seasoned than Herndon and Walls, however these too guys are only going to get better. That being said if Charles Woodson who will be a free agent at the end of this season if Denver could sign him then by all means he would take the place of one of Denver's current starting corners (more than likely it would be Herndon in my opinion).

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Tori James,

We let James go, Oakland let him go and he is in the Siberia division, other teams didn't real seem interested in picking him other than Cinci. He looks good therebut he is going against the Ravens, Browns, and Steelers. Not much challenge for him this season, how would he do against a passing team like the Rams?
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

If I'm not mistaken the Bengal were desparate need of corners going into this season, hence the pick up of James. Even if he is a free agent if Denver has the choice between him and Woodson it seems apparent who you would try and sign first.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                    If I'm not mistaken the Bengal were desparate need of corners going into this season, hence the pick up of James. Even if he is a free agent if Denver has the choice between him and Woodson it seems apparent who you would try and sign first.
                    I dont know, james would be cheaper and we still have to give wilson and portis their contracts.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

we should definately take a look at james, walls isnt the answer

Comment

where do you keep coming up with these ancient threads?

Comment

looks like we got our shut down cb in Bailey

James is awsome too

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                            Tori James,

We let James go, Oakland let him go and he is in the Siberia division, other teams didn't real seem interested in picking him other than Cinci. He looks good therebut he is going against the Ravens, Browns, and Steelers. Not much challenge for him this season, how would he do against a passing team like the Rams?
                            Sorry to bug you,

But the Browns are a passing team.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                            X