• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway
    Tori James,

We let James go, Oakland let him go and he is in the Siberia division, other teams didn't real seem interested in picking him other than Cinci. He looks good therebut he is going against the Ravens, Browns, and Steelers. Not much challenge for him this season, how would he do against a passing team like the Rams?
    Sorry to bug you,

But the Browns are a passing team.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    looks like we got our shut down cb in Bailey

James is awsome too

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    where do you keep coming up with these ancient threads?

Leave a comment:

• cdawg1001
    replied
    we should definately take a look at james, walls isnt the answer

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    If I'm not mistaken the Bengal were desparate need of corners going into this season, hence the pick up of James. Even if he is a free agent if Denver has the choice between him and Woodson it seems apparent who you would try and sign first.
    I dont know, james would be cheaper and we still have to give wilson and portis their contracts.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    If I'm not mistaken the Bengal were desparate need of corners going into this season, hence the pick up of James. Even if he is a free agent if Denver has the choice between him and Woodson it seems apparent who you would try and sign first.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Tori James,

We let James go, Oakland let him go and he is in the Siberia division, other teams didn't real seem interested in picking him other than Cinci. He looks good therebut he is going against the Ravens, Browns, and Steelers. Not much challenge for him this season, how would he do against a passing team like the Rams?

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    He has been the league for several years now I would expect he is a little more seasoned than Herndon and Walls, however these too guys are only going to get better. That being said if Charles Woodson who will be a free agent at the end of this season if Denver could sign him then by all means he would take the place of one of Denver's current starting corners (more than likely it would be Herndon in my opinion).

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Tory James has become a probowl cornerback that nobody knows about. i seen him play, he has done great since he left denver. The CB's we have now are decent but not as good as james has become.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    No way. I'll take the two starting corners that Denver has over James anyday. The only thing that could change that is if Denver were able to land Charles Woodson in free agency next spring.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    I miss Steve Atwater.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Tori James??? I'd rather see Tori Spelling out there.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Where did you get that at? He's doing fine in Cincy. He is an ex-bronco though, how did they let him go?

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    started a topic Tori James is the answer

Tori James is the answer

he could be our shut down CB
Working...
X