No announcement yet.

Vick Traded To Tb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you look at thread #2 you will see that IT WAS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my bad, ive done 3 (forgot the brown one) just having a little fun before the draft, i do alooooooooooooot of serious posts too but im sure you dont want me to smack you around with my superior football knowledge, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003

my bad, ive done 3 (forgot the brown one) just having a little fun before the draft, i do alooooooooooooot of serious posts too but im sure you dont want me to smack you around with my superior football knowledge, would you?
      Don't you eh, mean thread #3?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
        Don't you eh, mean thread #3?
        yeah, #3 sorry. thanks for that

serious man, why's he on my back like this?

at least i dont make constant threads about vincent jackson, if DB were our HC he would probably trade up in round 1 just to make sure jackson was still there!!! LOL

Comment

People, people, don't fight! It's a Sunday, we got enough to "look foward to" on Monday. Let's enjoy our last day of the weekend! (Unless you're in Colorado, JWinn, don't speak)
          Last edited by Snk16; 04-10-2005, 04:24 PM.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
            People, people, don't fight! It's a Sunday, we got enough to "look foward to" on Monday. Let's enjoy our last day of the weekend! (Unless you're in Colorado, JWinn, don't speak, )
            he started it

serious, i apoligize to DB, you still my boy, right?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003

I don't mind your other posts. But don't post silly little annoying threads like this, if you have nothing intelligent to post... DON'T!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                I don't mind your other posts. But don't post silly little annoying threads like this, if you have nothing intelligent to post... DON'T!
                your post telling him not to post anything thats not intelligent, is not very intelligent...just thought i'd let you know...

Comment

Stop making all these threads that start with "Champ Bailey falls over and will be out for the season!" or "Jake Plummer traded to the 49ers for the first pick in the draft" or "Mike Vick traded to TB!"

It's so ridiculous and annoying, you've been doing this since you've came here. Just STOP.
                  ^^^^^ Thank you .. i thought i was the only one who found this guy's posts anoying ..... i guess not ^^^^^^
                  cowards die many deaths ... soljas only die one .... you gotta want it

Comment

well, this has certainly been an informative post.....

great job fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                      your post telling him not to post anything thats not intelligent, is not very intelligent...just thought i'd let you know...

I didn't even get what you just posted... SMARTASS
                      sigpic

Comment

I didn't even get what you just posted... SMARTASS
                        it was too intelligent for you to get...

Comment

all this over 1 thread where i was just having a little fun............

Comment

yea.. like they WOULD trade Vick. And they would trade him after that huge contract. Nice try

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                              yea.. like they WOULD trade Vick. And they would trade him after that huge contract. Nice try
                              lol

like 1/6 of their salary would be in dead money...

Comment

Working...
                              X