Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.O. A Raider???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by oaklandxraiderx
    The rumor i heard was T.O. and lito sheepard for woodson and porter....
    heard the same thing. i personally dont like the idea of trading Porter for Owens. Porter has been loyal, is fine with giving way to Moss, and is a team Veteran.

    TO has been a cancer at every team he has played for, bad mouthed coaches and fellow teamates and wants the ball all the time and the spotlight.

    i do like Lito Shepard for Woodson, clear up more cap room.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by silver_black
      heard the same thing. i personally dont like the idea of trading Porter for Owens. Porter has been loyal, is fine with giving way to Moss, and is a team Veteran.

      TO has been a cancer at every team he has played for, bad mouthed coaches and fellow teamates and wants the ball all the time and the spotlight.

      i do like Lito Shepard for Woodson, clear up more cap room.
      I would dearly love to see Porter go for T.O.

      But then, I'm a Bronco fan.

      -----

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by topscribe
        I would dearly love to see Porter go for T.O.

        But then, I'm a Bronco fan.

        -----

        Just got back from seeing Starwars 3.

        Just figured out where Lucas came up with the prototyipcal model for the emperor






        al davis take his glasses off and put a hood on him.


        Perfect likeness.

        Comment


        • #19
          Well according to my T.V. schedule, Terrell Owens will be on the Tony Danza show today 9:00 a.m. EST. Maybe he will clear up some of these rumors...l
          Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 05-30-2005, 08:12 AM.

          Comment


          • #20
            if they lose T.O they are screwed and will go back to losing
            Thanks Snk16 for sig
            RIP Derrik James Hoepf 1988-2006

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by metal_mulisha
              if they lose T.O they are screwed and will go back to losing

              They did not lose w/o TO they went to the last round of the PO's last year only to lose. To helped them get over the hump but PHL should not give the bum a dime more than his contract allows.

              Let the clown sit and miss ALL HIS PAY CHECK.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by metal_mulisha
                if they lose T.O they are screwed and will go back to losing
                Yeah definetly.

                Comment


                • #23
                  T.O. A Raider???

                  Raiders | Looking to Acquire Owens?
                  Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:41:47 -0700

                  WPVI.com reports there is some speculation the Philadelphia Eagles could trade WR Terrell Owens to the Oakland Raiders for WR Jerry Porter. If the trade were to occur, the Raiders would have two of the best wide receivers in the NFL: Randy Moss and Terrell Owens. Moss told reporters Wednesday, June 29, he could co-exist with Owens as long as he got the number of passes he deserves.

                  Will the trade be executed? I kinda doubt it.
                  Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


                  Sig above made by me!


                  Comment


                  • #24
                    there is no way that they can afford both of them......and they would have two of the biggest ego's on their team. That would be horrible for us, but I doubt that it would happen, cause I will say it once again....


                    $$$$$Its all about the money$$$$$
                    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by defense!!!
                      Raiders | Looking to Acquire Owens?
                      Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:41:47 -0700

                      WPVI.com reports there is some speculation the Philadelphia Eagles could trade WR Terrell Owens to the Oakland Raiders for WR Jerry Porter. If the trade were to occur, the Raiders would have two of the best wide receivers in the NFL: Randy Moss and Terrell Owens. Moss told reporters Wednesday, June 29, he could co-exist with Owens as long as he got the number of passes he deserves.

                      Will the trade be executed? I kinda doubt it.
                      1) Salary cap space? Philly has much more to work with than Oakland, and he thinks Philly is underpaying him.

                      2) Wouldn't the passes he gets depend solely on his play? "Deserves"? No one in the NFL deserves anything. They work for it. It is not given to them based on past performance. If that were the case, Jerry Rice and Tim Brown would still be getting 100-150 balls thrown to them a season, withtheir original teams.

                      If it happened, I think the Raiders locker room would implode. Collins would have to start drinking again just to keep the nerves down. He'd constantly worry about how many passes each receiver got, regardless of whether they were open.

                      Then bith of them would be on his case in the media.

                      It would be fun to watch, but I doubt it will happen.

                      Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                      The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Jared
                        1) Salary cap space? Philly has much more to work with than Oakland, and he thinks Philly is underpaying him.

                        2) Wouldn't the passes he gets depend solely on his play? "Deserves"? No one in the NFL deserves anything. They work for it. It is not given to them based on past performance. If that were the case, Jerry Rice and Tim Brown would still be getting 100-150 balls thrown to them a season, withtheir original teams.

                        If it happened, I think the Raiders locker room would implode. Collins would have to start drinking again just to keep the nerves down. He'd constantly worry about how many passes each receiver got, regardless of whether they were open.

                        Then both of them would be on his case in the media.

                        It would be fun to watch, but I doubt it will happen.
                        you are right man, I didnt think of how it would effect Collins... He would Be pressured....it wont happen
                        Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          HOT NFL Rumor....

                          Reportedly, TO will be traded to the Raiders for Jerry Porter and other compensation....


                          Don't the Raiders get it? The NFL is still about running the ball and playing Defense


                          You would think they would learn....

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Well . . .

                            Originally posted by Jack Luminous
                            Reportedly, TO will be traded to the Raiders for Jerry Porter and other compensation....


                            Don't the Raiders get it? The NFL is still about running the ball and playing Defense


                            You would think they would learn....
                            Well, part of me hopes this will happen.

                            It will be interesting to see the Battle of the Egos . . .

                            -----

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              O Look the Raiders are turning into the Deadskins.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                in days of old this would be scary

                                Pre salary-cap era this would scare the crap outta me because I still have flashbacks to the 70s but the problem will be that they'll have millions invested in WR and not much left for anyone else. Collins does have his moments but is he a consitant enough gunslinger to hit those guys? Can the line protect him all game. Defenses will just man up and send the house at him in hopes they crack him up before he completes too many passes. And didn't they already rip apart their defense to get Moss? Old AFL shootout time I guess.
                                "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X