X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HORSEPOWER 56
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    The way to stop that passing attack is 18 play scoring drives heavy on the run while on offense. And no stepping out of bounds either.

Given the defense the Raiders have, I see no reason why that wouldn't be pssoible for every other team in the division. All have excellent running attacks.
    Everyone knows that this is how you stop the Colts, too. The problem is, the only team in the NFL able to do it consistently so far has been the Patriots. NTM, 18 play scoring drives that eat up 11-12 minutes are great, but it sucks when the other team takes the field and ties the score in under 2 minutes - oh and you'd better not give up any turnovers!

Leave a comment:

• dontfeedthenerd
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    The way to stop that passing attack is 18 play scoring drives heavy on the run while on offense. And no stepping out of bounds either.

Given the defense the Raiders have, I see no reason why that wouldn't be pssoible for every other team in the division. All have excellent running attacks.
    I agree, they can't score if they don't have the ball. Get a big enough lead and give them little enough time so that you know they're throwing. Drop safety's back, drop their WR's like flies.

This is assuming that one of our RB's can play the workhorse role and that we can put enough pressure on Collins. Man, we're going to need D

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
    I'm not excited about this potential trade at all. I think it would instantly make the Raiders the favorites to win the division. If T.O. and Moss could learn to co-exist they would be the most talented WR duo in history. At that point we just put Champ on Moss, Swat on TO, and blitz 9 guys. Only by putting Collins on his back every play could you stop that passing attack.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Well . . .

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
    I'm not excited about this potential trade at all. I think it would instantly make the Raiders the favorites to win the division. If T.O. and Moss could learn to co-exist they would be the most talented WR duo in history. At that point we just put Champ on Moss, Swat on TO, and blitz 9 guys. Only by putting Collins on his back every play could you stop that passing attack.
    I don't envision that dramatic a change, even if it does work out.
    They'll be replacing a good WR with a good WR.

And it won't do a thing for their "defense"

Besides you are underrating the Broncos and the improvements they've made.

And Kansas City.

It might vault Oakland to 3rd place.

-----

Leave a comment:

• HORSEPOWER 56
    replied

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    lol

Originally posted by Dawgfan
    T.O. has B.O. and Moss needs to floss

-----

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    T.O. has B.O. and Moss needs to floss

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    Man if they were to give porter and woodson for sheppard and T.O talk about a blockbuster trade. I think the Eagles would get the better half possiably in the long run. I don't know how u would be able to prepare for T.O and Moss? Double team both of them and def make sure ur D-line is in there prime.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Canadian_Fan
    Whos scared read my thread.......I say BRING IT ON

Then by week 5 or 6 they should both walk of the field because neither one of them will be getting enough balls.....................lol
    They're going to need a pair of balls between them,
    and that just won't happen.

-----

Leave a comment:

• gobroncsnv
    replied
    Maybe they could get the whole team to change their names to Leon... (LOVE those Bud commercials!) 2 guys like that on the same team, just the beginning! Highlights each week on Jerry Springer.
    (Somewhere out there is a reality show in the making)

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by ttejuco
    Dont Randy Moss and Terrell Owens already have beef between one another? I do recall some trash talk before a Vikings - 49ers game.
    Well, whether or not they do now, they will after they discover there is only one football on the field.

-----

Leave a comment:

• ttejuco
    replied
    Dont Randy Moss and Terrell Owens already have beef between one another? I do recall some trash talk before a Vikings - 49ers game.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    That toilet of a stadium is not big enough for both of them, theur ego's and greed for the football woulf tear them apart why not also bring in Keyshawn Johnson as well

Leave a comment:

• DenverFan07
    replied
    Very odd

The Raiders would have to throw in Charles Woodson to make the cap work, cause T.O. wants a new deal which = More $$$ and the Raiders don't have the cap space to give him more $$$......

Leave a comment:

• Canadian_Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Raiderfan76
    I say 'Just say NO to T.O.'
    But, I think it's funny reading this seeing that you donk fans are scared of it.

Whos scared read my thread.......I say BRING IT ON

Then by week 5 or 6 they should both walk of the field because neither one of them will be getting enough balls.....................lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X