Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Just to stop this rumor: Look at www.nfl.com and the thing about TO and PORTER trade....

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• CR18
    replied
    sorry, havent had a comp in about 3 days, i was enjoying the summer

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by CR18
    THIS MAKES ME INCREDIBLY HAPPY http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/8612044

Well, we kinda knew it wasn't happenning anyway.

Leave a comment:

• CR18
    replied
    Yes!!!!

THIS MAKES ME INCREDIBLY HAPPY http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/8612044
    Last edited by Jared; 07-02-2005, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 26TatumBell55
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    3,000 yard rusher?

-----

2 seasons in Denver......

1,500 + 1,500 = 3,000

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    3,000 yard rusher?

-----
    I think he means that Portis had the potential to be a 3000 yard rusher?

I'm more sure he meant 1000 yard rusher adn then missed it be 2 keys or he meant potential 2000 yard rusher.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Momentum
    It just ****es me off that one of my favorite recievers (Leilie and TO are the other) got traded to the team I despise the most. If only we could have made a blockbuster deal like that other than trading a 3000 yard rusher for a freakin' corner. I like Bailey, but he's a corner and it makes no sense to trade RB for CB. Ever.
    3,000 yard rusher?

-----

Leave a comment:

• Momentum
    replied
    It just ****es me off that one of my favorite recievers (Leilie and TO are the other) got traded to the team I despise the most. If only we could have made a blockbuster deal like that other than trading a 3000 yard rusher for a freakin' corner. I like Bailey, but he's a corner and it makes no sense to trade RB for CB. Ever.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    TO for Porter is official!!!!!!

Or, it could be some hoax.
    http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/ne...05-509487.html

No TO in Oakland, Philly laughed at the idea!

Leave a comment:

• Jrhampton
    replied
    Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
    Drew Rosenhaus just said (ESPN radio) there is no trade, period.

I had in a earlier post stated that one of daviss asssitants say that the deal was being looked at before moss went there but they really like porter and just gave him a big contract.

He went on to say that he believed it is being mentioned again to get TO off his greedy tush and into camp. OAK has NO interest in him at this time, because they already have the best WR.

Where is raidehoe have not heard from him since moss arrived.

Leave a comment:

• DiehardinAlaska
    replied
    You really shouldn't hold back like that man.

Im going to be the one to say it..

PAT BOWLEN NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD OUT HIS *** AND GET CONTROL OF HIS TEAM BACK.

Davis possibly lands the two BEST recievers in the game.. while Bowlen sits back and lets Shannahan aquire the *****ing Browns D-Line.

You need to learn to express yourself. Let people know how you really feel. LOL

But to respond...I'd much rather have my coach go after some potential star d-linemen than mortgage my future for Moss and T.O. The Browns players cost us virtually nothing. Choakland has no D and they sent their only good LB to get Moss, now they're gonna trade Porter and Woodson to get T.O.? Who will be left to play defense? Oh yeah, Sapp, the guy who got owned by Droughns!

But for the sake of debate who did you want us to acquire that was available?

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied

Davis possibly lands the two BEST recievers in the game.. while Bowlen sits back and lets Shannahan aquire the *****ing Browns D-Line.
    1) Its a rumor.

2) What exactly can Bowlen do? Petition to stop the rumor from spreading?

Leave a comment:

• Momentum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    over a freaking rumor

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeShadow
    Ok this is the THIRD or FOURTH thread on this search before posting a popular storie like this
    The 4th. In 2 days.

-----

Leave a comment:

Working...
X