Denver Broncos MOVING??!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos MOVING??!?!

I heard from this guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a gal, that the Broncos will be moving to... OREGON.

You heard it here first.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
    I heard from this guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a gal, that the Broncos will be moving to... OREGON.

You heard it here first.
    I heard from my dog, who knows a guy named Bob, who knows some other guy, who knows someone else, who heard directly from some guy that the Browns are going to the Super Bowl in 2008
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
      I heard from my dog, who knows a guy named Bob, who knows some other guy, who knows someone else, who heard directly from some guy that the Browns are going to the Super Bowl in 2008
      Wow, that must have come clear in from behind the Great Wall of China.

-----

Comment

Why Oregon?

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore

You heard it here first.
        PLEASE no! Not Oregon!!!!

Comment

Well these plastic chips r wageing war against the telophone buttons. billions r set for war. the speaker bombers have already dropped bombs on the capitol building LLED Esc. The picture frames fear that this out break of war could turn disatrious.
          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Does this "Friend of yours still beleive in the Easter Bunny and Santa
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

it wouldnt really matter because they still would be the best team.

Comment

He IS the Easter Bunny, and on one day of the year, Santa as well.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

I've heard the Broncos were moving to Winnipeg.

*crosses fingers*

Comment

Please no... keep them in Denver, away from the West Coast. Please.

Comment

Yea right. We build a new stadium and we're just going to "move" away.....

Comment

The stadium is turning into a soccer arena. The sport is getting bigger than football, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore2
                          The stadium is turning into a soccer arena. The sport is getting bigger than football, apparently.
                          I lilke to see rumors that actually might come true.

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore2
                            Wait wait wait... football is getting bigger than football?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                              Wait wait wait... football is getting bigger than football?
                              You mean futbol.

Comment

Working...
                              X