• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilmac
    Practice Squad
    • Oct 2003

Ty Law to be a CHIEF???

Man, if this happens the CHIEFS will be locked and LOADED!!!

-- Chiefs; Law Agree in Principle to Contract --
    Fri Jul 15, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

Kansas City's 610 Sports' Rhonda Moss reports free-agent CB Ty Law and the Kansas City Chiefs have agreed in principle to a contract pending Law pass a physical showing that he is able to play on opening day. Law's agent and the Chiefs are speaking daily, and are very close in terms of dollars.
  • ReleaseTheBeast7
    Franchise Moreno
    • Jul 2003

That was already proven false. He was on an interview with ESPN Radio and he said that the Chiefs would be a last resort.
    sigpic

Comment

• rcsodak
      Step UP, or Step OFF!
      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by lilmac
      Man, if this happens the CHIEFS will be locked and LOADED!!!

-- Chiefs; Law Agree in Principle to Contract --
      Fri Jul 15, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

Kansas City's 610 Sports' Rhonda Moss reports free-agent CB Ty Law and the Kansas City Chiefs have agreed in principle to a contract pending Law pass a physical showing that he is able to play on opening day. Law's agent and the Chiefs are speaking daily, and are very close in terms of dollars.
      Well, they prolly figure its this year or never!
      He'll prolly be offered a one year contract, incentive laden, since they don't have any cap room. Wonder who they'll cut to make room?

All that skill in the secondary, with no Dline......hmmmm....who's THAT sound like????
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• PRBronco
        Bench Warmer
        • Feb 2004

Hahaha, let them have him, he won't come cheap, and he's over the hill.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
        ABWRFRC

Comment

• bronx_2003
          Banned User
          • Oct 2003

on PTI last night they had jason whitlock (kc sports writer) and did a 5 min special with ty law. he said he has interest from a number of teams but signing with kc looks 'very unlikely'

Comment

• Perry1977
            Hollow.
            • Aug 2003

Ahhhh, my lil buddy lilmac. God I loved making an ass of him back in the day. One of the weakest non-Raider minds in the history of Broncomania.

Comment

• Mat'hir Uth Gan
              Banned User
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by rcsodak
              Well, they prolly figure its this year or never!
              He'll prolly be offered a one year contract, incentive laden, since they don't have any cap room. Wonder who they'll cut to make room?

All that skill in the secondary, with no Dline......hmmmm....who's THAT sound like????

I think the Chiefs are loaded. They lost because of their secondary and linebackers last season. Their D-line actually played well.

DTs John Browning and Lionel Dalton outperformed anybody we had, and they have young talent in Junior Siavii and Ryan Sims that could burst onto the scene at any time. Sims was the 6th overall pick in his draft and has Warren like talent, and Siavii is entering his 2nd year and is a true behemoth at 350ish lbs.

DEs Jared Allen had 9 sacks as a rookie despite not playing much at the beginning of the season. Eric Hicks played fine at LDE as well.

They certainly aren't elite, but they played well.

With Sammy Knight, Pat Surtain, Derrick Johnson, and Kendrell Bell, those secondary and LB problems are likely to be solved.

I tell you what, Im looking forward to seeing how EVERY team in our division plays this season. Everybody looks to have improved so much that we definitely have the best division in football.

Comment

• Perry1977
                Hollow.
                • Aug 2003

I agree. The AFC West is back on top where it belongs, baby!

Comment

Working...
                X