Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos wanting to trade their lowest 1 rd pick for:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos wanting to trade their lowest 1 rd pick for:

    Javon Walker. Denver Broncos and the Green Bay Packers are in talking trade. Denver's lowest first round pick and their 6th rd pick, for Javon Walker. My source is about 50% right. I would say it won't happen, but he is pretty sure of it. Sorry no link, just word of mouth. This would be pretty cool, but what do you all think of Javon Walker.

  • #2
    I'd say...Rumor Mill.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

    Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

    What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

    Answer: Championships.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jimdez7784
      Javon Walker. Denver Broncos and the Green Bay Packers are in talking trade. Denver's lowest first round pick and their 6th rd pick, for Javon Walker. My source is about 50% right. I would say it won't happen, but he is pretty sure of it. Sorry no link, just word of mouth. This would be pretty cool, but what do you all think of Javon Walker.
      What's wrong with the front office!!! How many trades do they want?!?!?!
      Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


      Sig above made by me!


      Comment


      • #4
        Ditto . . . . Rumor Mill.

        -----

        Comment


        • #5
          That'd be cool with me though.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

          Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

          What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

          Answer: Championships.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think it would be nice since Rod is almosr done. That way is Watts does not turn into what we hope, or Lelie for THAT matter, we would have a decent reciever to step in. Would make it crowded then though.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


            Comment


            • #7
              Rumor Mill!!!! That would be ludicrous at this point in year. Its way too late for him to learn the play book, not to mention what it'll do to the confidence level of the guys we do have like Lelie, Watts and Johnson!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PrimeTime
                Rumor Mill!!!! That would be ludicrous at this point. Not to mention that it'll do wonders for the confidence level of guys like Lelie, Watts and Johnson!
                That is a good point about confidence.
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah, I hope it is true. I think it's just to good to be true though. But my buddy said, that Drew Rosenbaugh has a great relationship with the Broncos and he plans on making deals with both Javon Walker in Denver and Lenny Walls. Also Drew was a big part of the Champ Bailey trade. I don't know though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PrimeTime
                    Rumor Mill!!!! That would be ludicrous at this point in year. Its way too late for him to learn the play book, not to mention what it'll do to the confidence level of the guys we do have like Lelie, Watts and Johnson!
                    Denver and Green Bay run near the same offense, but of course their are some changes in wording.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PrimeTime
                      Rumor Mill!!!! That would be ludicrous at this point in year. Its way too late for him to learn the play book, not to mention what it'll do to the confidence level of the guys we do have like Lelie, Watts and Johnson!
                      You think Mike Shanahan cares about confidence, I don't. I mean he is trying to win Super Bowls, not running around wondering if he is hurting people's feelings or confidence.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Somebody please get John Clayton in here!!!
                        Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


                        Sig above made by me!


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You guys are killing me.................no wonder i dont sleep at night

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jimdez7784
                            You think Mike Shanahan cares about confidence, I don't. I mean he is trying to win Super Bowls, not running around wondering if he is hurting people's feelings or confidence.

                            ANOTHER good point. It is all about the ring.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              First off, we don't have the cap room. 2nd, we don't need another WR.
                              My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

                              Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

                              America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

                              Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X