E George

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E George

I was listening to the radio today and it said that E George was wanting to be traded to denver. I looked online and found nothing that supported this. Does anyone here know anything about this?

^^^^^^^^^^
    made by Snk16

Why would he want to come here when theres like 2 people better than him here.

Comment

He's a free agent.
      Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

I thought the same thing, why would Denver want him? They have too many backs already. When I heard it, I thought it was bogus, so that is why I asked about it in rumor first. It seems like this is the BS section.

^^^^^^^^^^
        made by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by squints
          It seems like this is the BS section.
          You got that right.....
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by squints
            I thought the same thing, why would Denver want him? They have too many backs already. When I heard it, I thought it was bogus, so that is why I asked about it in rumor first. It seems like this is the BS section.
            LOL Denver doesn't need any RB, RB's WANT to come to denver because they can make them famous.. and what ever happened to that 1000 yard rusher Olandis Gary? We made a name for him and then he got that atttidue and went to another team and you never heard from him again! and Droughns? He's not even starting at Cleveland, they might as well convert him to FB..LOL
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

George waited to late to want to come here.

I seriously hope he lands with a good team. Eddy can still be productive for a team needing a second back and even a starting back.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

will all the other possible busts we signed this offseason. Courtney Brown...victim #1. I think Mike should sign him right up.

Comment

Eddie should sign up with the Bucs or something... would be a decent back up for Pittman

Comment

Trust me, im a titans fan second. Eddie did some great things in his career, but towards the end, especially his last two years with the Titans, you could tell he was done. He was slow. he just couldnt do very much. I cant tell you how many times we would go to hand off on first down, and end up with a 2nd and 8 or 2nd and 9. Every series it seemed like. Eddie is done.
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                      LOL Denver doesn't need any RB, RB's WANT to come to denver because they can make them famous.. and what ever happened to that 1000 yard rusher Olandis Gary? We made a name for him and then he got that atttidue and went to another team and you never heard from him again! and Droughns? He's not even starting at Cleveland, they might as well convert him to FB..LOL
                      Olandis Gary went to detriot i dont no where he is now

Comment

He should go back to the Titans...... let him retire there.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                          He should go back to the Titans...... let him retire there.
                          He is actually helping out in the broadcast booth as a commentator on the "Titans Network", which is showing all of the preseason games on our local NBC station.
                          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Working...
                          X