Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Williams responsible for the Broncos loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reidman
    replied
    Originally posted by y2cragie
    Nice to see sarcasm is lost on some, and good old humor is long dead.
    Well i found it funny
    Yeah I think there should be a smiley or label that reads "insert sarcasm here".

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeBronco
    VERY STUPID!!! Dumb minds
    Lighten up man! Maybe you need some pot in your porridge too!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBailey024
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeBronco
    u obviously have no sense of humor

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    Nice to see sarcasm is lost on some, and good old humor is long dead.
    Well i found it funny

Leave a comment:

• MileHighStud
    replied
    I dont think any colphin had anything to do with our loss, not even nick saban. The only ones that beat the broncos were the broncos themselves. PERIOD.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeBronco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    That's hilarious. I was saying something of that nature yesterday when I was watching the game. I think I said something like they all went out the night before with Ricky and party'd all night because he didn't have to get up the next morning.
    Lol yeah. Great minds think alike!

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    The latest news on the grapevine is that the reason for the Denver Broncos dismal loss to the Miami Dolphins was because the team was stoned. Apparently Ricky Williams got hold of the teams Energy Drinks supply and put pot in their drinks! That would explain their dazed lacklustre performance. The NFL plan to investigate this matter and Williams if found guilty could face another four game suspension.
    That's hilarious. I was saying something of that nature yesterday when I was watching the game. I think I said something like they all went out the night before with Ricky and party'd all night because he didn't have to get up the next morning.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    started a topic Ricky Williams responsible for the Broncos loss?

Ricky Williams responsible for the Broncos loss?

The latest news on the grapevine is that the reason for the Denver Broncos dismal loss to the Miami Dolphins was because the team was stoned. Apparently Ricky Williams got hold of the teams Energy Drinks supply and put pot in their drinks! That would explain their dazed lacklustre performance. The NFL plan to investigate this matter and Williams if found guilty could face another four game suspension.
Working...
X