Dorsett Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorsett Davis

Word is that Dorsett Davis, DT formerly of the Denver Broncos, will be back in the NFL early next week on one of three possible teams...and let's say they have seen plenty of him in recent years playing in the same division as his former team...

you didnt say the teams.what teams!?

Comment

Originally posted by stormsports
      Word is that Dorsett Davis, DT formerly of the Denver Broncos, will be back in the NFL early next week on one of three possible teams...and let's say they have seen plenty of him in recent years playing in the same division as his former team...
      I doubt KC, Oakland, and San Diego have actually seen much of Davis, because he was so injury prone. And whenever they did see him, they probably saw a lazy, out-of-shape DT doing nothing more than taking up space.

Probably b.s. I envision Davis being a star player for the Crush, if anything.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Dorsett works out with Raiders

Dorsett Davis has worked out with the Oakland Raiders. Inside source says he will be on the roster next week...

check out the link on:http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...urynews_sports

Comment

Dorsett works out with Redskins

dorsett davis is scheduled to workout with two teams this week. He is still being heavily pursued by five teams.

Comment

Working...
          X