big rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big rumor

here is a really cool rumor haha well that i think is really cool ahaha they say dragonball z a real life action movie is coming out in 2008 haha i sordove belive it but you know you can never know well they have real pics of it so now i kinda belive it

and did lots of reserch

That sounds awesome dude even though it's a big wait it would be a pretty cool flick even though i don't think they can do that schweet shiznac blonde hair effects

Comment

can

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
      That sounds awesome dude even though it's a big wait it would be a pretty cool flick even though i don't think they can do that schweet shiznac blonde hair effects
      they can do it if they could do all those outher movies and all the effects they can do this they can do anything

Comment

anime

anime sucks!!!!!!!!
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

ummm if u don't have nething nice to say don't post it

Comment

I thought this was supposed to be about "football" rumors.

Comment

How old are guys...... 10?

Sig By Snk16

Comment

I'm 15 your 20 happy birthday but i did watch that show when i was 6-10 and it was fun and it would make a pretty cool action flick in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                  anime sucks!!!!!!!!
                  i am definatly going to have to agree..i dont like anime one bit...i rele dont understand y ppl like it, the only cartoons i watch are South Park, Family Guy, and the Simpsons....every thing else i watch is either on ESPN 1 or 2, or MTV 1 or 2

Ian Gold=The Machine

AIM-urmomiskrunk91

Gamertag at the moment(xbox)-Deathz Filmer

I will play u in madden 06 or counter strike...im gettin the xbox 360 on christmas too...

Comment

Working...
                  X