Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football In Wembly

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Football In Wembly

    i heard fred perry aka the fridge talking about the next america bowl being in wembly in 2006 to mark its opening
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



    Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004




    Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

  • #2
    Originally posted by alan
    i heard fred perry aka the fridge talking about the next america bowl being in wembly in 2006 to mark its opening
    Now that would be cool

    Comment


    • #3
      I am sorry but I have a problem with this whole conept of "home" teams playing in another country.

      Arizona is known for low attendence so if they cannot bring it their games, then move the team.

      Playing an exhibition game in Japan, Europe, Mexico or even Australia is fine for publicity but once the season starts FORGET IT!

      If the league wants to increase ratings, then the team should move. And yes I am speaking of Arizona Cardinals who seem to be the main target.

      This sport is mainly a USA sport and if they want to spark interest elsewhere then fine. Europe's league is nothing more than a practice session for USA teams in my opinion and if other countries want to start their own leagues then let them.

      My bud and I talk about this a lot. We the USA have the Super Bowl and claim to be "World Champions" and that is basically because no other countries have this type of league so I think the SB Champion should be considered world champions.

      Soccer is a game covered by many countries and the USA is involved in that . To me the winner of the Cup is "World Champions". If the rest of the world wants to jump on this bandwagon let them, but until then. Our version of "football" should stay in the USA~
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        i can remember when the broncos played the chargers down under. we actually heard something about NFL for once. i hope we get another one i heard brisbanes suncrp stadium or the indoor grass yes grass telstra dome in melbourne would be a good place.
        australian international

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sdfc87
          i can remember when the broncos played the chargers down under. we actually heard something about NFL for once. i hope we get another one i heard brisbanes suncrp stadium or the indoor grass yes grass telstra dome in melbourne would be a good place.
          Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against any of the countries I listed but this league has the financial power to basically do what it wants. Season ticket holders for any team pay for the "rights" to have their seats and then they pay for the tickets.

          If the league wants to force a home team to play elsewhere, then everyone of those season ticket holders should be flown to the game and be given a comparitable seat FOR FREE!
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
            Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against any of the countries I listed but this league has the financial power to basically do what it wants. Season ticket holders for any team pay for the "rights" to have their seats and then they pay for the tickets.

            If the league wants to force a home team to play elsewhere, then everyone of those season ticket holders should be flown to the game and be given a comparitable seat FOR FREE!

            you know they also used to play preseason games in ireland in the 82,000 seater crowe park in dublin,the last one was the steallers against the bears in '97
            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



            Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004




            Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
              Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against any of the countries I listed but this league has the financial power to basically do what it wants. Season ticket holders for any team pay for the "rights" to have their seats and then they pay for the tickets.

              If the league wants to force a home team to play elsewhere, then everyone of those season ticket holders should be flown to the game and be given a comparitable seat FOR FREE!
              I'd just say the single game refund. Why should they get a $600 to $800 flight for free when a game is moved?
              "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
              Ayrton Senna..

              Comment

              Working...
              X