Bronco's Tryout new QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WYO-Bronco Fan
    I have it on Good athority that the Broncos will hold a tryout for former Wyoming Quarterback Casey Bramlet. Casey came back from NFLE where he lead the league for half the season in passing, to be cut from the Bangles for a former hometowner. Casey would make an excellent third quarterback and lets hope it happens.

WYO-Branco Fan
    Interesting. I wonder who they would cut to put him on the roster should the Broncos like what they see?
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
      Interesting. I wonder who they would cut to put him on the roster should the Broncos like what they see?
      Yeah... I don't know why they suddenly think they want another QB... but I bet the reason he got the call was because of BVP... When he couldn't make it to the Senior bowl, he recommended Bramlet because they'd been playing against each other for a while. That's why Casey had a shot in the NFL....

He looked better in the preseason than the guy they kept out there... he just wasn't a local hero. Not that I dislike BVP... I think he's good... but same idea.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

your a wierdo

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
          they dont need to cut anyone rele...they only have 2 qbs...the only reason they would cut is becuz of the money

Ian Gold=The Machine

AIM-urmomiskrunk91

Gamertag at the moment(xbox)-Deathz Filmer

I will play u in madden 06 or counter strike...im gettin the xbox 360 on christmas too...

Comment

I live in Cheyenne Wyoming, and im a hard core wyoming cowboys fan, but i would HATE to see bramlet on the Broncos. Both of the Bramlets suck, Cory and Casey. Casey ruined the season taht could have been for the pokes this year, and big brother only won, what 2 games or less for the cowboys? The only reason they were playing in the first place were that they were home boys from weatland wyoming.

Comment

Working...
            X