Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daunte Culpepper to Arizona? His backup to be Phillip Rivers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daunte Culpepper to Arizona? His backup to be Phillip Rivers??

Latest rumors swirling around has it rumored that Culpepper is soon to be a cardinal, and phillip rivers would go to minnesota
    Administrator

sigpic

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
    Latest rumors swirling around has it rumored that Culpepper is soon to be a cardinal, and phillip rivers would go to minnesota

are you serious? or u just joking?
    sigpic

Comment

I live in so called Viking country, and listen to KFAN about 6-8 hrs a day and this is news to me. But I think Rivers to the Cardinals and Culpepper staying in Minnesota is more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
        I live in so called Viking country, and listen to KFAN about 6-8 hrs a day and this is news to me. But I think Rivers to the Cardinals and Culpepper staying in Minnesota is more realistic.

yes it does but it depends on what Denny Green thinks of josh Mcown and what pick the Cardinals have in the draft....because if they have the third pick they most certainly can get Leinert.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think Denny Green likes McCown that much.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

by the way, I wasn't joking, in case people got confused...I'll try to get a link
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

From foxsports.com's rumor central....

"Pioneer Press columnist Charley Walters believes the Vikings could obtain San Diego QB Philip Rivers with a high 2006 first-round draft pick. Trading their current QB, Dante Culpepper, to Arizona just may get them the bargaining chip they're looking for."

I forget what paper it's from, but you guys can go look it up yourself...
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

From foxsports.com's rumor central....

"Pioneer Press columnist Charley Walters believes the Vikings could obtain San Diego QB Philip Rivers with a high 2006 first-round draft pick. Trading their current QB, Dante Culpepper, to Arizona just may get them the bargaining chip they're looking for."

I forget what paper it's from, but you guys can go look it up yourself...

boy would Arizona love to have Dante....

but I dont believe this...
                sigpic

Comment

That seems unlikely, Daunte is Minnesota as Brett Favre is Green Bay. Maybe Philip Rivers will go to Minnesota as a backup. Josh McCown is Arizona's QB, and he has talent to stay there as the starter

:salute:

Comment

Interesting rumor!

What will happen now Culpepper is on IR?

Comment

i dont think this is true...i havent seen it on sports center and i watch it almost every morning

Ian Gold=The Machine

AIM-urmomiskrunk91

Gamertag at the moment(xbox)-Deathz Filmer

I will play u in madden 06 or counter strike...im gettin the xbox 360 on christmas too...

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighBronco
                        i dont think this is true...i havent seen it on sports center and i watch it almost every morning
                        Thus why it's in the "Rumor Mill"

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
                          That seems unlikely, Daunte is Minnesota as Brett Favre is Green Bay. Maybe Philip Rivers will go to Minnesota as a backup. Josh McCown is Arizona's QB, and he has talent to stay there as the starter
                          Dude, McCown isn't even starting in AZ right now, why would he be set there? I think he's better than warner, but Green obviously doesn't. McCown is the only one that has won them a game, Warner isn't performing.

I doubt Minnesota would give up Culpepper, sure he had a bad season, but with his history, it'd be hard to just drop him like that.

Cards will probably try to get a QB and RB in the draft, they have no running game whatsoever.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                          X