Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.O. could be in Denver by next September according to ESPN.com!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by MileHighStud
    hell yeah !!! That would be my worst nightmare!!!!!! It would be as bad or worse than having a "Present day Sharpe" in our locker room. All that smack talk.
    I think TO would need more than that big bodyguard that you seen on the press conference if he came in the Bronco locker room talken smack he would run into the Lynch Mob!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MileHighStud
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Bet you had butterflies in your stomache when you opened this thread.
    hell yeah !!! That would be my worst nightmare!!!!!! It would be as bad or worse than having a "Present day Sharpe" in our locker room. All that smack talk.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
    I highly doubt Shanny trades that pick for owens, an 8th year player, with a vast history of instability, compared to TWO rookie first rounders that will help the team a long ways into the future, and hopefully will have attitudes that can be molded to suit their environment to a point. Not to mention we traded out of the first round last year to have an extra pick in the first round of this one, (which most everyone knew last year, would be better than the '05 draft).

Like Shannon Sharpe says here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9027806

He is a loud mouth jerk, who cares nothing for anyone but himself and the thickness of his own wallet.

I wouldn't bet on him plaing in orange and blue next year, just my personal opinion though.
    I just think TO knows he wasnt gonna get that 6 million bonus so he got very aggravated.Eagles need more than just TO so they picked the right time to get out of the deal.The genious Shannahan can get TO to play just like he got the Browns D-line on track,

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanCam
    replied
    I highly doubt Shanny trades that pick for owens, an 8th year player, with a vast history of instability, compared to TWO rookie first rounders that will help the team a long ways into the future, and hopefully will have attitudes that can be molded to suit their environment to a point. Not to mention we traded out of the first round last year to have an extra pick in the first round of this one, (which most everyone knew last year, would be better than the '05 draft).

Like Shannon Sharpe says here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9027806
    I, personally, would have loved to have been a teammate of his when he was a young player, because then he was probably still able to be influenced.

But now the ship has sailed; he is who he is. Why do people think he is going to change? He isn't.
    He is a loud mouth jerk, who cares nothing for anyone but himself and the thickness of his own wallet.

I wouldn't bet on him plaing in orange and blue next year, just my personal opinion though.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    TO will be a Bronco

I think with Mike Shannahan holding two #1 picks for next years draft he is the front runner in th TO sweepstakes.Shannahan is the GM and the coach so he has more control with the personal decisions.Denver wants a WR badly.With TO,Rod Smith and Ashley L,and that runing game,Denver would be unstopable. Denver will get TO.Phili wont trade TO to a NFC team, so it will be an AFC team.Denver is the only team that could give Phili two #1 picks.Watch out Denver fans here comes TO.

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    Originally posted by JoviBronco
    It's in the rumor mill now.

Thanks Jovi

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    It was a joke, people, although this should probably be in rumor mill. god, this scared me for a minute. i need a smoke...
    It's in the rumor mill now.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Wow...I was freaked out when I read that quote.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by Firstwave64
    Ahh well guess what..your joke maybe true I just heard on ESPN talk radio that he might be looked at by Denver....
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    Yeah....Ya just gotta know the 'author'.......
    I don't like your tone.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    You, sir, are a Class A knob

Leave a comment:

• Prodigal19
    replied
    Guys, I understand how some of you might think we need TO, but we really dont. There are other WRs out there, many that are alot cheaper and better for the team. His talent jus tisnt worth the risk.

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    Don't jump me.

Originally posted by Stugotti
    really? how long until Rod Smith says he's done? what are we gonna do when he is? Ashley has yet to step up on Rods level...Watts is sitting of in the distance, Devoe is a rook and Adams doesn't have that much experience......
    i don't make the decisions are around here.........I just release statement for the descending opinions.

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    replied
    Thank you for your thread, not for the t>o> article, there's another article about two Panthers cheerleaders being arrested for having sex (with each other!) in a nightclub. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!! !!!

Wish I was there, you go girls.!

Leave a comment:

• broncsyanks
    replied
    i pray to god if there is one do not let this happen. can you imagine the media circus. he has talent no question to go along with rod would be sweet but the headaches out way everything else

Leave a comment:

Working...
X