No announcement yet.

T.O. Coming to Denver ... God help us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O. Coming to Denver ... God help us.

I am hearing rumors that Denver is looking at bringing T.O. in. As much as I love the Broncos, I will boycott everything blue and orange as long as T.O. is in a Broncos uniform. The Broncos don't need his "talent" on the field and we certainly don't needs his crap everywhere else. Are Pat Bowlen and Mike Shanahan really prepared to deal with that? Is it worth it? Is Jake ready to be the new kicking post for T.O. like McNabb is now?

No offense but im pretty sure the orginization would along even with you boycotting

Comment

Well the Ideal if terrel owens gets to be a bronco is that he catches 1 pass starts to run it for a t.d gets slammed at the 1 yard line and is out for the season
      Long live the Broncos
      Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
      My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
      John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

he wouldnt b much of a gamble next year hes not got a get a multi year contract from anyone....so why not take a chance on him next year his contract will incentively loaded plus conduct rules if he fails them just cut him no big loss...

but no doubt he'll be playing for some team next year...

Comment

If he comes I'm rooting for him.

But don't worry he won't be coming. But if he is I'll be rooting for him.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Shanny has to sign him.....why?......He has to bring in at least 1 Ferr Agent BUST every few years.....

Think about it....how many times has he brought somone in and they are a total bust!!!! Carter, Williams(I think that was his name) just to name a couple....

PEACE!!!

Comment

I dont know about boycotting the broncos, but I wouldnt be a happy fan with TO here. I am what you might call a "St. Jake Supporter" so the thought of TO being here and the jazz that he will more than likely sing to Jake is not something I would be interested in being a part of. PHUK T.O.
              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                But don't worry he won't be coming. But if he is I'll be rooting for him.
                I second that
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

DO we even have the cash to sign TO?
                  sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

I would be happy with a 1 year deal with T.O.

Comment

No way at least 2!

What if he performs and keeps his mouth shut?

It would be harder to resign him if he wants more money.
                      sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Guys you're getting way ahead of yourselves. First of all T.O. is under contract with the Eagles they are not and I repeat they not just going release him in the middle of the season. The NFLPA can ask the team to do so but can not force them too, not as long as they keep paying him. What the Eagles are going to do is deactivate him for the remainder of the season, and then they'll release him sometime in the Spring.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                          Guys you're getting way ahead of yourselves. First of all T.O. is under contract with the Eagles they are not and I repeat they not just going release him in the middle of the season. The NFLPA can ask the team to do so but can not force them too, not as long as they keep paying him. What the Eagles are going to do is deactivate him for the remainder of the season, and then they'll release him sometime in the Spring.

i definatly agree..

Ian Gold=The Machine

AIM-urmomiskrunk91

Gamertag at the moment(xbox)-Deathz Filmer

I will play u in madden 06 or counter strike...im gettin the xbox 360 on christmas too...

Comment

Working...
                          X