Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos sign Chris McCallister and Antoine Winfield!!!! Read Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos sign Chris McCallister and Antoine Winfield!!!! Read Here!!!

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Made you look!!

Wouldn't it be nice though?
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

not cool

Comment

Re: Broncos sign Chris McCallister and Antoine Winfield!!!! Read Here!!!

Originally posted by portisistheman
      Ha ha ha ha!!!

Made you look!!

Wouldn't it be nice though?
      good one
      sigpic

Comment

Tell me you weren't stoked when you first saw it and clicked on it, though.
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

When I first saw it I was like huh and checked the topic maker(looking for a chef). I thought why would a Denver fan make this and clicked and saw it and realized what was I thinking!

Comment

Just trying to start off the day with some fun...bring a jovial attitude...

Comment

Tell me you weren't stoked when you first saw it and clicked on it, though.
              In was about to ask the mods to send this to Rumor Mill. This would never happen, ever.
              Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                In was about to ask the mods to send this to Rumor Mill. This would never happen, ever.
                Ya, I guess it would be more believeable if there were 20 other threads on the same topic.

I'm so sure, ask the Mods to discipline me..

Comment

Ya, I guess it would be more believeable if there were 20 other threads on the same topic.

I'm so sure, ask the Mods to discipline me..
                  Seriously, I'm tired of everybody wetting themselves about offseason moves when the Pro Bowl hasn't been played yet. Hey everybody, take a break so you don't get a coronary!
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                    Seriously, I'm tired of everybody wetting themselves about offseason moves when the Pro Bowl hasn't been played yet. Hey everybody, take a break so you don't get a coronary!
                    yup yup,

This thread was a jab at everyone's over-analyzation and expectations for the off-season. Give's them a dose of their own medicine!

I was hoping it would bring a few laughs.

Comment

Im not laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
                        Im not laughing
                        I can tell by your avatar, you would be the type of person who wouldn't be..(laughing)

Comment

haha good try i didnt buy it though, we already have $ issues without siging any of our FA's, nice thought though

Comment

Obviously it's too early to start signing free agents, but you brought up a good point. I notice a majority of the posts on here are in favor of signing Woodson. We probably won't be able to sign a big name CB, but if we could, I would take McCallister over anybody else that's available. He shuts down every receiver he plays against. Woodson's mouth is more active than his feet on most game days. He's a potential cancer in the locker room (see Carter, Dale). Obviously the point is moot. We aren't going to have the cash to get any of these guys, but it's fun to dream.
                            "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

This was very stupid

This was a dumb post but I didn't really care if it was true because i'm not even a bronco fan. The only thing good on the broncos is Clinton Portis and i'm not even sure if he is going to be there next season.
                              CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X