Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.O. offered three year deal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T.O. offered three year deal

    In a surprise move, the Portland Trailblazers have offered Terrell Owens a three year deal using the mid level exemption. When questioned by reporters about T.O.'s basketball credentials, the Trailblazers responded that although they were unsure of his basketball skills they felt that he fit in extremely well with the chemistry on the team.



















    P.S. Tell your "starving" kids how daddy lost 200 grand this week. (T.O., the "family" man, doing all he can to put food on the table, yeah...you were really thinking of "them" when you were running your smart mouth)
    Last edited by Superchop7; 11-15-2005, 07:19 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Superchop7
    In a surprise move, the Portland Trailblazers have offered Terrell Owens a three year deal using the mid level exemption. When questioned by reporters about T.O.'s basketball credentials, the Trailblazers responded that although they were unsure of his basketball skills they felt that he fit in extremely well with the chemistry on the team.
    You wrong. You are wrong. LOL
    Just need to go in the rumor mill though.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Emancipator
      You wrong. You are wrong. LOL
      Just need to go in the rumor mill though.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

      Oooops, ............................ oh well, just trying to have a little fun.

      Comment


      • #4
        SuperChop, I understood the humor. I sure found it amusing.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

        Comment


        • #5
          the blazers suck so bad thet would let me suit up for em!

          Comment


          • #6
            Haha, sure ...anything that gets this goon out of football.

            sigpic
            They're your teammates, now.
            Best of luck, TT!
            ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



            sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

            Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

            Comment


            • #7
              Being from P-town myself, I can say 1st hand how terrible they are. TO would fit in well with the Jailblazers.

              Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

              Comment


              • #8
                TO needs these credentials to qualify for playing with the Blazers:

                Smokes massive amounts of Mari-jane
                Has or plans on abusing spouse or girlfriend
                Drives drunk quite frequently
                Carries drug paraphernalia on self or in vehicle
                Is late to practices or doesn't show up at all

                Comment


                • #9
                  thank god,a rumor about that man going some where otther then denver,anywhere but here
                  SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                  Born-1990
                  Got ipod- 2004




                  Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I live in Oregon near Portland and there problems in the past have cleaned up latley although I wouldn't be suprised if TO could help the Blazers win since they couldn't win a game if there lifes depending on it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Blazindro
                      I live in Oregon near Portland and there problems in the past have cleaned up latley although I wouldn't be suprised if TO could help the Blazers win since they couldn't win a game if there lifes depending on it.

                      Yea, the problem is now they suck at basketball lol. At least when they were criminals they made the playoffs every so often.



                      Another Crudential:

                      You have to plan to get arrested for hanging a paintball gun out the window and wave it around in front of cops.(Cliff Robinson)

                      Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Blazindro
                        I live in Oregon near Portland and there problems in the past have cleaned up latley although I wouldn't be suprised if TO could help the Blazers win since they couldn't win a game if there lifes depending on it.

                        Yea, the problem is now they suck at basketball lol. At least when they were criminals they made the playoffs every so often.

                        Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          im a bassy telfair fan...is anyone else one!!!i think hes gonna be one of the best point guards in the future...he has good ball handeling skills!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Reidman
                            TO needs these credentials to qualify for playing with the Blazers:

                            Smokes massive amounts of Mari-jane
                            Has or plans on abusing spouse or girlfriend
                            Drives drunk quite frequently
                            Carries drug paraphernalia on self or in vehicle
                            Is late to practices or doesn't show up at all
                            Well geez, why don't they recruit Ricky Williams?
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

                            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              Well geez, why don't they recruit Ricky Williams?
                              __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

                              They did.........he's their "connect"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X