Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irish rugby player joins dolphins??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish rugby player joins dolphins??????????

Irish international rugby player Ronan O Gara who plays outhalf(the majority of people playing this position are their teams place kickers) for his country has been offered a 2.35 million dollar contract by the Miami Dolphins to be their kicker.....................

Ok but this actually happened 3 years ago the idiot turned it down
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Lol

No offense Alan but that is not a smart irishman

Comment

And I thought the Irish was smart. Well, at least my brother is smart. Then again I'm suppose to say that about my brother.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
        And I thought the Irish was smart. Well, at least my brother is smart. Then again I'm suppose to say that about my brother.

yea but i play a differant position , that situation wouldnt come to me...although im kinda the quaterback of rugby

Born-1990
        Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Originally posted by alan
          yea but i play a differant position , that situation wouldnt come to me...although im kinda the quaterback of rugby
          Hurry up and improve your game. So you can take care of your family.......nice to be your older brother. $$,$$$,$$$,$$$
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
            Hurry up and improve your game. So you can take care of your family.......nice to be your older brother.

Yeah well ive made a life decision that when i finish university im goina move to the states and maybe i could play football somewhere

Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Yeah well ive made a life decision that when i finish university im goina move to the states and maybe i could play football somewhere
              Seriously, I hope it works out. Get the education first or along the way.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

some advice from someone who has been through that, and will be again next year. The only way into the US is through college or university. And then it is very expensive for foreigners. You could become a doctor i suppose or marry a us citizen. Those are generally the only other ways in. But you cant just move to the US like you would a place in the EU. Good luck Alan.
                "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                Ayrton Senna..

Comment

This happens every now and then when a rugby player makes a showing. Gor about 3 years there were rumours that Jonah Lomu was going to the Cowboys as a running back. But please! Jonah isn't smart enough to learn that many plays!
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
                  X