Moss a Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moss a Bronco?

I was reading an article about Moss and they "flirted" with the idea of Moss becoming a Bronco. Do you guys think that would be a bad thing?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/players/randy-moss.html
    Thanks SNK16, you the man!

Originally posted by Sts_Angel78
    Do you guys think that would be a bad thing?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/players/randy-moss.html
    Um....

To put it mildly,

YES

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

i agree, we dont need negative attention, i like it much better when moss is emberrasing other teams!!!!

Comment

A very bad idea,,he is just trouble and we dont need it...
        sigpic

Comment

I agree, it would be a bad thing. Moss simply quites on plays and takes plays off. We don't need that. If he shows up here, I think he'll be the weak link. Now, if he showed up and played 100% every time, I say take him. BUT, he didn't do that in Choketown, so what makes anyone think he will give his ALL here?

Comment

I think the only,,ONLY way that moss or TO could come here is if we told him he had to spend the next 6 months tied to Rod Smith and at the end of the six months,we would give him a test on what he learned...If he failed the Rod exam,,then we dump him!!!If he passed we would give him 1 game at a time and then re-Rod test him after each game!!!

That seems ok to me!! unless we could get a Rod Smith chip implanted in him.
            Last edited by BANJOPICKER1; 01-05-2006, 01:01 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Plus, someone said that Shannahan takes chances, and he does. Look at M. Clarett. Moss has talent, there is no denying that...but Moss could all of the sudden decide that he is not getting enough thrown to him, like in Oakland and just give up. Ya never know, Mike might get a wild hair up his arse and might go for him, if we have room in the cap.
              Thanks SNK16, you the man!

Comment

Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                I think the only,,ONLY way that moss could come here is if we told him he had to spend the next 6 months tied to Rod Smith and at the end of the six months,we would give him a test on what he learned...If he failed the Rod exam,,then we dump him!!!If he passed we would give him 1 game at a time and then re-Rod test him after each game!!!

That seems ok to me!! unless we could get a Rod Smith chip implanted in him.
                LMAO, but that's about right. Rod's come up through the school of hard knocks, and realises that he can't take plays off. Randy Moss hass never learnt this lesson. He goes half speed when he's not the #1 reciever, or when he's expected to block.

Selling the play action with convincing routes, and downfield blocking are such a big part of the Broncos game that we'd lose to much for the moments of magic that Moss can produce to make up for.

Reprogram Moss (or TO for that matter) with Rod's heart & desire and you'd have the ultimate reciever. Until then, no thanks.
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

it would,

be better signing him than TO. Moss is really not a problem, he's just been fustrated his last couple years in the league. and c'mon Kerry Collins was his QB this year,u gotta cut him some slack.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Can anyone name one thing Moss did this year in Oakland that might cause someone to say he is an ass?

I can't.

First it was best team not to make the Play Offs. Then it was best team not to win a play off game. This year its best team to go 8-8.

Comment

he would be great here and i think Mike would be able to keep him in check. he'll be a big threat on offense with jake throwing the ball.
                      Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
                      http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
                      http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

How about this one....

Would you rather have TO or Randy Moss come to the Broncos? Cause face it, we need to start looking at getting some good WRs. Rod ain't gonna be here forever and Lelie alone ain't gonna cut it!
                        sigpic
                        What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

noooo Moss is not T.O. this would not be a bad thing at all,

Comment

Originally posted by DAYNETRAYNE
                            be better signing him than TO. Moss is really not a problem, he's just been fustrated his last couple years in the league. and c'mon Kerry Collins was his QB this year,u gotta cut him some slack.
                            I wouldn't want either, but TO has played in some somewhat similar systems and would probably be able to adapt faster. And TO is big and physical enough to take on blockers in the running game. I wouldn't want him, but he'd be better for us than Moss.

Still, I doubt we'd even consider either.
                            My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                            . Post Your Artwork .
                            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBroncosJM
                              Can anyone name one thing Moss did this year in Oakland that might cause someone to say he is an ass?

I can't.
                              I can't either. I actually watched an interview with him a few weeks ago and was grudgingly impressed with what he said. He's very unhappy in Oakland. That makes perfect sense. I'd be unhappy with that bunch of losers, too. They ought to change the slogan "Commitment to Excellence" to "Commitment to Excrement."
                              Proud Bronco fan since 1975. I just wish every football player out there today was more like my man Rod Smith. Knowing we will never see him on the field again is very hard. He gave everything he had and left his guts on the field. I will miss him.

Comment

Working...
                              X