Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foget about TO--we WANT chad johnson!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright if this bs is true and if he did sign with the Broncos DO YOU HONESTLY THINK HE WILL GET AS MANY TOUCHES AS HE'S GETTING IN CINCI?!?!?!!?

Comment

Well if this is true, do you think we could perhaps do a trade? Bengals really need help in Defense and maybe we can trade some big time names like Lynch, Pryce (If we resign him), Gerrard Warren (If we resign him) and maybe a draft pick or Ashlie Lelie? I think he is a tremendous player and even though he has a mouth it isn't as bad as TOs.
      Last edited by Blazindro; 01-10-2006, 05:34 PM.

Comment

That story isn't true...
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

The fight between Johnson and a coach is TRUE...................

But the liklihood of us getting Chad Johnson is slim to none. CJ had a press conference to refute the story and you know what that means. It DID happen!

Comment

actually from the press in cincinatti is reporting it. U know there was a fight in the locker room that TO was involved with that was kinda the last straw. I live right next to philly and i remember the local media talking about it but the national was not. And it was true, for some reason maybe the national media doesn't report in house fights. I don't know.
            The second coming of Jesus already happened, it was John Elway.

Comment

how bout reggie wayne

I am a long time bronco fan living in Indiana and an forced to watch the colts, but reggie wayne will become a free agent after the season, he would be great to have on the broncos i think, but it will cost lots of money im afraid

Comment

Working...
              X