Ricky Williams rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Williams rumor

Foxsports reports that the Broncos may pursue Ricky Williams this offseason.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5244654
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Wont be the first time he is a Mile High
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

I have a feling that there gona send either Tatum Bell or Mike Anderson over to there as a trade.
      sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I dont see us sending them a RB though. If they needed a RB, they would keep Ricky Williams but I think they are good with Ronnie Brown.
        "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

my guess is that they want LB for ricky, they are desperate for good Lb's. I don't want to get rid of any of our boy's, their just to good and we can run with any rb

Comment

More likely, we would give them a mid to late round pick for him.
            My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
            . Post Your Artwork .
            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
              Wont be the first time he is a Mile High
              YES YES YES 2 TERRELL OWENS HE IS A GAME CHANGER, IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE PLUMMER 2 OWENS=TD TD TD TD

Comment

i would not give up any of our linebackers
                we have a great young squad of linebackers,the best trio in the leauge
                but if we had to give up a back i would say mike anderson cuz he is aging and tatum is still young and will be great soon
                I believe in you, Knowshon!

Comment

Working...
                X