But Oh Brother.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
      http://www.theonion.com/content/node/44622

Disgusting, just disgusting...
      ROFL.. god I love the Onion.
      The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

That is horrible. There is a special place in hell for posters who post such things.....

Comment

Plummer

I am a huge broncos fan, but I must admit that I am not as huge a fan as I was when they had Elway. I just can't get behind Plummer the same way. I don't have much confidence at all in him. I don't believe in him. He's not a winner, or I should say definitely not a champion. He just doesn't have it. I didn't like the decision to bring him to Denver. I would have rather seen Shanahan give Griese another year or two to mature rather than giving the position to a less than productive veteran. The so-called "genius" made a mistake in getting Plummer. I don't like Plummer and never have. To put it bluntly, I think Plummer sucks. Shanahan got rid of Griese because he thought a lot of their problems from that year were Griese's fault. He could not have been more wrong. To put it simply, their problems revolved around: very poor special teams, wide receivers not able to catch the ball, defensive players unable to tackle, and a secondary that could not defend the pass to save their life. With all of these problems, most of the blame was still given to Griese. Where am I going wrong here?

Comment

Originally posted by BLW379
            I just can't get behind Plummer the same way.
            Not a good comment to make in a thread about a naked jake

that pic is freakin hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by BLW379
              I am a huge broncos fan, but I must admit that I am not as huge a fan as I was when they had Elway. I just can't get behind Plummer the same way. I don't have much confidence at all in him. I don't believe in him. He's not a winner, or I should say definitely not a champion. He just doesn't have it. I didn't like the decision to bring him to Denver. I would have rather seen Shanahan give Griese another year or two to mature rather than giving the position to a less than productive veteran. The so-called "genius" made a mistake in getting Plummer. I don't like Plummer and never have. To put it bluntly, I think Plummer sucks. Shanahan got rid of Griese because he thought a lot of their problems from that year were Griese's fault. He could not have been more wrong. To put it simply, their problems revolved around: very poor special teams, wide receivers not able to catch the ball, defensive players unable to tackle, and a secondary that could not defend the pass to save their life. With all of these problems, most of the blame was still given to Griese. Where am I going wrong here?

Since you jumped a bit off the topic of the pic in this thread, let me just say...after a pic like that please do not use the phrase I just can't get behind Plummer,....there is just something SOOO wrong about that in this thread.
              Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Working...
              X