No announcement yet.

Broncos to get Dillon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dillion wont come here shanahan wont want a player whois like dillion whos egotisticakl and cant bck it up hell probably go to the raiders the dont have garner anymore

Whats a Quarter Back to do with so many choices....Bell....Griffin....Hearst....Smith....W atts and our D rocks!!! Hey Sharpe good luck with CBS
    THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang56
      Griffin is too small and will get injured if used to much.

Didnt we hear the same thing about Emmit Smith? And Barry Sanders? And look where being small go them.

Comment

dillions not small except to a prison Jailbrid

Whats a Quarter Back to do with so many choices....Bell....Griffin....Hearst....Smith....W atts and our D rocks!!! Hey Sharpe good luck with CBS
        THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
          Didnt we hear the same thing about Emmit Smith? And Barry Sanders? And look where being small go them.
          I hope you're not tryong to compare Q Griffin with Emmitt or Barry! Both of these guys were HOFers, and I'll go out on a limb here and say that Griffin will never get a smell of the HOF. He may be a fine 3rd down back, but he'll never be a everydown kind of back. He's smaller than Emmitt or Barry, I would compair Q more to W Dunn of Atl, small but is an OK RB, nothing to make himself a Probowler or HOFer but a solid back who is great as a change of pace back. Q is great of the bench, the opp D gets used to another backs speed then Q can come in with fresh legs and blow by them. But lets stop the maddness right here and now and stop comparing Q Griffin to the likes of Barry, Emmitt and to lesser extents Portis. He isn't in the same category as those backs, but as I said will be a solid 3rd down change of pace guy, who is very effective touching the ball 5-15 times a game at most.
          #56 the Terminator on the turf!!

Comment

Before u get all wound up, we got hearst. Dillon is no longer needed here.
            "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Tatortot
              Dillon is no longer needed here.
              dillion was never needed

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                dillion was never needed
                A couple of days ago it was reported that the Broncos would not trade for Dillon and that the Raiders were the only suitors for a trade. Shanny said he would consider signing him if cut but that we would not trade for him.

Comment

Working...
                X