Lynch to Fox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch to Fox?

Any truth to this rumor. Something about Lynch as a possible for the FOX pregame shows? Is he retiring?

Originally posted by irondog
    Any truth to this rumor. Something about Lynch as a possible for the FOX pregame shows? Is he retiring?
    I think FOX just offered him the position in case he was thinking of retiring; ala Sharpe.

From what I've heard, Lynch has every intention to play with the orange & blue next season.
    sigpic

Comment

It was just a silly rumor. John Lynch isn't going anywhere (until the '06 season is done with that is)

Comment

I'm pretty sure he stated during the Pro Bowl that he had no intention of retiring right now. As long as he is having fun and producing for the team, I think he will stay.

Comment

Wow, yet another John Lynch rumour thread.

NO

Did you not watch the Pro-Bowl? Did you miss the bit where he said "I've had my best season ever, why would I quit? I have no intention of quitting yet!"

Does that answer the question that has been asked 2,000 times since the Pro-Bowl?
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

You might make note that the date of the original post was prior to the Probowl. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
              Wow, yet another John Lynch rumour thread.

NO

Did you not watch the Pro-Bowl? Did you miss the bit where he said "I've had my best season ever, why would I quit? I have no intention of quitting yet!"

Does that answer the question that has been asked 2,000 times since the Pro-Bowl?

so...... he's retiring?
              do people get bored and make these rumors up?
              I wanna try!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                so...... he's retiring?
                do people get bored and make these rumors up?
                I wanna try!
                It was a legit rumor before the probowl. He was approached by FOX. And he declined.

Pretty cut and dry.
                My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                . Post Your Artwork .
                . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

ESPN just reported that Lynch will void his recent contract extension and take the job with Fox.

He told us now so we can draft a safety.

Comment

RooR Ripper...I have two of them...a 2.5 foot Green beaker, and a 3 foot ORANGE beaker. I call the 3 foot "Orange Crush"

Good to know the name of RooR gets around.

Comment

Working...
                    X