SI Truth and Rumors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI Truth and Rumors...

I just read this from si.com, could edge possibly be a bronco?? I doubt it...

If Edgerrin James does leave Indianapolis, Denver could be a possibility. The Broncos are looking for a playmaker, but landing James could be tough financially.
    -- Denver Post

Don't get too caught up in rumors that the Broncos are interested in trading with Houston for the No. 1 overall pick. In an offseason that could include a major move - Terrell Owens or Ricky Williams - this is one blockbuster with little chance of developing. The Broncos won't have the salary cap room to absorb the top pick. Deals for players such as Owens or Williams would be easier to maneuver because of incentives.
    -- Denver Post

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...nfl/index.html

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I searched for it and found nothing..

Originally posted by OtmShank

If Edgerrin James does leave Indianapolis, Denver could be a possibility. The Broncos are looking for a playmaker, but landing James could be tough financially.
    -- Denver Post

Don't get too caught up in rumors that the Broncos are interested in trading with Houston for the No. 1 overall pick. In an offseason that could include a major move - Terrell Owens or Ricky Williams - this is one blockbuster with little chance of developing. The Broncos won't have the salary cap room to absorb the top pick. Deals for players such as Owens or Williams would be easier to maneuver because of incentives.
    -- Denver Post

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I searched for it and found nothing..
    The Broncos are already one of the best rushing teams in the league. Not to detract from Mike or Tatum, but Mike is too old, and Tatum is too unpredictable. Bringing in "the Edge" would make the Broncos an incredible Rushing Threat. We might actually break 100 yards in the postseason this year..... Teams would be forced to overcompensate for the Running game and leave Rod and Lelie in single coverage... That would help the deep passing game substantially. Hmm Just a Thought...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OtmShank

-- Denver Post

-- Denver Post

That's interesting. I really doubt that Edge will end up in Denver though... Thanks for the link.

Comment

The Colts gave this guy huge money last year.

Do you think we have huge money?

No.

Comment

Yeah I just dont see it happening, it would just cost too much. I think the Broncos could get someone like Ricky and he would deffinetely produce for the Broncos, and for a lot less cash. As for TO, I kind of like that idea...but im just sick of all those TO posts!

Comment

There are a lot of premier backs available this off-season through FA, trades, and the draft. so his value will be deflated but not much because he is proabably the best back available either him or Alexander.

Comment

He meaning edgerrin james

Comment

Working...
              X