Ron Dayne Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Dayne Cut

I was just told by a friend watching the NFL network and he said that Ron Dayne was cut. Is there any truth to this? I cant find a thing on the internet. And if google doesnt have it, then im assured it didnt happen.

Major Props To SNK16 for the leet sig

If he saw it on NFL network, I don't think it's fake........

If it's true, I wonder if this means Bell's the main guy, or if Shanny's got a guy in the draft he wants to be the starter?
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PryceisRight92
      I was just told by a friend watching the NFL network and he said that Ron Dayne was cut. Is there any truth to this? I cant find a thing on the internet. And if google doesnt have it, then im assured it didnt happen.

um uh...Roh Dayne cant be cut because he doesnt even have a contract....he's going to be a Free Agent and we have to sign him
      sigpic

Comment

Or it means he will still sign but after free agency starts a-la what denverpost said

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

Comment

Dayne will be a FA tonight at 12:01 am. No, he was not cut. The Broncos are trying to get a contract prepared so we can re-sign him as soon as he hits the market. There's a stipulation in his contract that he can't re-sign with us until his current contract expires.

Comment

How can he be cut when he's an FA?

Comment

I don't see how we can cut him since he is a FA because we only signed him to a one year deal. The Broncos can't re-sign him until FA starts because of the one year contract we signed him to.
              Smith's First Catch
              "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Is the location of the Rumor Mill forum a mystery on these boards?

-----

Comment

If a friend told you this and you have no link why didnt you post it in the rumor section?
                  Mann ignorance of this place is really annoying.
                  sigpic

Comment

cp 2 u scribe, this is getting asnine, PEOPLE if you cant confirm a news report through a reliable website/source or news agency,
                    post your packets in the rumor mill please!.
                    Last edited by dstjohn; 03-05-2006, 06:41 PM.
                    I am football, I am fan, bronco fan i am.

throwback sig by snk16

My Game Day at the studio

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                      If a friend told you this and you have no link why didnt you post it in the rumor section?
                      Mann ignorance of this place is really annoying.
                      If I cared about a thing you had to say I would have asked, as for the rumor mill, How many times do you go there? More people read this part and if the mods wanted it off then they would move it. I wanted to know quick. Why be a (explicit) about the question?

Major Props To SNK16 for the leet sig

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                        Is the location of the Rumor Mill forum a mystery on these boards?

-----
                        we're rumored to have one. . . ba-dum-BUMP!

horrible, i know-- couldn't resist!
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

If I cared about a thing you had to say I would have asked, as for the rumor mill, How many times do you go there? More people read this part and if the mods wanted it off then they would move it. I wanted to know quick. Why be a (explicit) about the question?
                          1: your friend needs to keep his pie hole closed, you can't cut Dayne, and he can't be re-signed until after F/A officially begins. Because he was signed one year at vet minimum.

2: I think the rumor mill might as well be disbanned, no one goes there, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same people b*tching about this thread are the same one filling the John Abraham threads to capacity... same crap really. A 12 year old boy records himself on some stupid video, and that is considered "credible evidence". Holds almost as much weight with me as "my good friend told "so and so" that "such and such" has been released!"

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

If DenverBroncos.com doesn't say it, it's probably not true.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

theres a reason why we have a rumor mill section. I dont prefer to go there cause I hate rumors. And we all know how the media feeds these rumors.
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                              X