No announcement yet.

Ron Dayne Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a friend that told me the Broncos were trading Champ Bailey to the Chiefs for a 5th round pick. God, I hate these voices in my head.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Yes but look at how much discussion this has created. Interesting isn't?
      Like a pack of dogs on a rabbit... Most everyone is repeating each other over and over again...

I would agree though that the original poster or whomever needs to look at the information that is written before posting and make sure that it is credible before posting for General discussion...

If the title was: Can Ron Dayne be cut? Then it would be no problem, because it would be only a question and this would belong in General Discussion...

The other thing it is not the job of the MODS to have to move a thread. I am sure that they have nothing else to do, but this... We have to as posters figure out what we are posting and if there is any question then ask maybe??? MODS do a good job removing stuff but that does not mean we should create more work for them.
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Lets ADD to the rumors! lol

Then if you all want, I can move this into that forum..............

Ron Dayne HATES Denver!

At least his wife does.....

My best friend is a wrestling coach, and coached none other that Ron's kid this fall. He coaches out of Gateway High School in Aurora.

According to him, the day after the Steeler game, they left Denver and went back to wherever it is they call home. Not that that is so unusual for Pros to return to HOME, but accroding to him, they really didnt like Denver, and couldnt leave fast enough.

Could this make him consider not returning to Denver, even if they offer him the starting job? Frankly, I dont see Ron Dayne becoming our MAN here. So I doubt such an offer is even forthcoming.

Could Dayne be gone anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn

Ron Dayne HATES Denver!

My best friend is a wrestling coach, and coached none other that Ron's kid this fall. He coaches out of Gateway High School in Aurora.

According to him, the day after the Steeler game, they left Denver and went back to wherever it is they call home. Not that that is so unusual for Pros to return to HOME, but accroding to him, they really didnt like Denver, and couldnt leave fast enough.

Could this make him consider not returning to Denver, even if they offer him the starting job? Frankly, I dont see Ron Dayne becoming our MAN here. So I doubt such an offer is even forthcoming.

So JWINN does this mean you are moving this thread??? I think there have been several people that have said it should be moved. While you are at it, can you move the KC Superbowl thread also.

Thank You,

B4E

Comment

Breaking News!!

THIS JUST IN:

Chiefs trade Larry Johnson to Denver for 7th Round Pick and Shanahan's ultra-secret running back draft guide!!

John Elway set to come out of retirement!!

Daniel Snyder trades Redskins 1st Round Picks for next five years for Broncos '06 3rd Rounder!!

ok, JWinn, this is now officially a rumor thread, i think it's safe to move it. . .
            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I also heard that Ron Dayne had one blue eye and one brown eye... I wonder whether that will affect his running ability? Will that make him so he can't decifer who the other team is when he is running down the field? What can the Bronco Organization do about this????

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                I also heard that Ron Dayne had one blue eye and one brown eye... I wonder whether that will affect his running ability? Will that make him so he can't decifer who the other team is when he is running down the field? What can the Bronco Organization do about this????
                I dunno, Husky's run pretty good! Woof............

Moving.......

Comment

I dunno, Husky's run pretty good! Woof............

Moving.......

Thanks JWINN.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                    Thanks JWINN.
                    No sweat!

I dont know why everyone thinks the Rumor Mill is such a desert. It has almost as many posts and threads as the college ball forum............

Comment

No sweat!

I dont know why everyone thinks the Rumor Mill is such a desert. It has almost as many posts and threads as the college ball forum............
                      the "look at me" instant gratification types just can't stand not to be on the front page in the center of attention-- which here is GD!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                        the "look at me" instant gratification types just can't stand not to be on the front page in the center of attention-- which here is GD!
                        Ya noticed that huh?

Rumor has it, those people all post naked!

Comment

Ya noticed that huh?

Rumor has it, those people all post naked!
                          LOL, another reason why the internet is a good thing!

Comment

now,

Ron Dayne HATES Denver!

thats 100% a rumor. Definetly move this thread after that post.........

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by DAYNETRAYNE
                              thats 100% a rumor. Definetly move this thread after that post.........
                              Didnt you claim to be related to Dayne?

What the real story?

According to my friend, not only did she not like Denver, she HATES football! She didnt attend games, and refused to even take part in the Bronco Wives Food Drive.

I just wonder how family can influence a players decision on where to play.

Take Trevor Pryce for instance.

Trevor has spent years building a home here, complete with a studio to further his musical career. Is it possible he might choose to retire rather than live somewhere else for six months at a time? It's not like NEEDS any more cash.

Anyway, IF your the relative, what do you know about the Dayne's happiness here?

Comment

Working...
                              X