Something I heard....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I heard....

I heard that the Broncos are offering both their first round picks to the Browns for the #12 pick. It probably is just a rumor but what do you all think about this if it proves to be true.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

I'd be pissed.

I'd want a Safety and a wideout if we get Abraham, or a Safety and a Defensive End if we get T.O.

We definitely need the two picks in this draft.

That'd be a bad move
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I wouldnt be too happy about it...we definately can make good use of the two first-round picks we have.

Comment

interesting, wonder who they would be gunning for.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Why? and why to the browns..is it because your a browns fan..LOL

it is definitly a rumor, Denver wouldnt be that stupid, especially for the 12th pick.
          vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
            Why? and why to the browns..is it because your a browns fan..LOL
            Like I said, I know it is a rumor and likely is not true. I just wanted to know all of your opinions that is all. I have read on the Browns board about a lot of people saying that they believe Denver is looking to trade up and that Cleveland was an ideal situation due to the recent transactions.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
              Like I said, I know it is a rumor and likely is not true. I just wanted to know all of your opinions that is all. I have read on the Browns board about a lot of people saying that they believe Denver is looking to trade up and that Cleveland was an ideal situation due to the recent transactions.
              supposedly, our 2 picks together should be worth about #8. . . sorry, i don't have a link to the site that scale is taken from, but it's been referred to plenty on here. . .

and i wouldn't pay too much heed to what people say on any MB if they don't provide some sort of documentation. . . it's probably just browns fans being hopeful, as that would be a great trade for them-- if you check out the jets MB, they are all convinced that they're getting our #22. . .

as for what we think of it-- it would suck! just high enough to NOT get one of the true elite prospects. . . i'm not sure who would be available at #12 who we would target-- vernon davis would be the most likely i guess. . . but no TE is worth 2 1st rounders, not with the production you get from that position. . .
              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                supposedly, our 2 picks together should be worth about #8. . . sorry, i don't have a link to the site that scale is taken from, but it's been referred to plenty on here. . .

and i wouldn't pay too much heed to what people say on any MB if they don't provide some sort of documentation. . .
                lol...so Dawfan shouldnt believe your first statement since you didnt provide any documentation to back it up then?

Comment

touche!

Originally posted by Broncsfan87
                  lol...so Dawfan shouldnt believe your first statement since you didnt provide any documentation to back it up then?
                  i'm too lazy to read through hundreds of posts to find the link-- if dawgfan doesn't believe me he can look for it himself!
                  Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                  X