Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well no abraham for us!!! Hes going to the skins!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well no abraham for us!!! Hes going to the skins!!

Redsinks are going to beat us to the punch.......

Redsikns get- Abraham

Jets- P.Ramsey
    (1st rounder 2007)
    (2nd rounder 2006)
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh nnoooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL

Redsikns get- Abraham

Jets- P.Ramsey
      (1st rounder 2007)
      (2nd rounder 2006)
      Wow.

Anyone going to join the "I HATE THE REDSKINS" club with me?

Edit: I want to see a source first.
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

This guy's been acting trollish...

Comment

Redsikns get- Abraham

Jets- P.Ramsey
          (1st rounder 2007)
          (2nd rounder 2006)
          And where did you hear this? Got a link?
          GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco

No i havent just thought i would give you a heads up!
            -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Put this in the Rumor Mill, there is no story on this anywhere. If you can't say where you saw it or provide a link it is most likely false.

Comment

Originally posted by Casper Bronco
                Put this in the Rumor Mill, there is no story on this anywhere. If you can't say where you saw it or provide a link it is most likely false.

Its all over the gang green forums.
                -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                  i would totally act on this, but im close to getting banned.

Comment

I remember a few years ago when the SKins went nuts in Free Agency. They wound up being the duds of the NFC.

Comment

No wonder we dropped out

Redsikns get- Abraham

Jets- P.Ramsey
                      (1st rounder 2007)
                      (2nd rounder 2006)
                      Good grief that's gotta be way more than we were offering.

So this year the Skins have what a 567 draft and they're already losing next year's draft picks??
                      "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

It's interesting how the NY press is reporting the opposite! LINK

Meanwhile, the market for DE John Abraham, who is being shopped by the Jets, could be drying up. The Redskins, who played host to Abraham Sunday night, can be crossed off the list of potential landing spots; they signed former 49ers DE Andre Carter yesterday to a six-year, $30 million contract.

The Broncos, thought to be the front-runners, may be cooling on Abraham because of old off-the-field issues. The Falcons, Seahawks and Browns are thought to be interested, and he may visit some of those teams this week.

Abraham's asking price, believed to be around $18 million in guarantees, might be turning off potential suitors. The other top defensive ends, Carter and Darren Howard (Eagles), have received in the neighborhood of $9 million to $10 million in signing bonuses.
                        I really have difficulty believing that Shanahan's that STUPID as to pass on John Abraham because of crap that's a year or two old. Why would he suddenly develop qualms now?

I think Profootballtak's take on this is right on:
                        The Broncos might be losing interest in DE John Abraham due to "old off-the-field issues." (Yeah, Coach Kevlar is interested only in guys who recently have demonstrated that they are turds.)
                        So, we sign Courtney Brown and John Engleberger, who together on a good day couldn't shine Abraham's shoes, and pass on the only ELITE pass-rushing DE to come Denver's way in 10 years!

Congrats to Shanahan on a job well done!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
                          It's interesting how the NY press is reporting the opposite! LINK

I really have difficulty believing that Shanahan's that STUPID as to pass on John Abraham because of crap that's a year or two old. Why would he suddenly develop qualms now?

I think Profootballtak's take on this is right on:

So, we sign Courtney Brown and John Engleberger, who together on a good day couldn't shine Abraham's shoes, and pass on the only ELITE pass-rushing DE to come Denver's way in 10 years!

Congrats to Shanahan on a job well done!

It's all talk.

Shanny's still interested them. If he wasn't happy with previous off the field issues, why would he still be talking with T.O.?

Don't worry, I still think we're the front runners.
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I hope you are joking. I think the skins might move up on my hate list near the faiders.

Comment

Its all over the gang green forums.

the least credible source available. . .
                              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                              X