Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Foster or Lepsis for Ray Lewis?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    [QUOTE=LABRONCO]
    Originally posted by Perry1977
    That's you're.


    And you're right. I am sure most people here have murdered a couple people. We just get off easy because we are common folk and not high-profile athletes. [/QUOT

    U ARE FULL OF ******T!!!!!!!
    U ARE INSANE!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #62
      Trading Foster or Lepsis for Ray Lewis?

      http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...ports-football


      Either way, the Ravens are expected to be a power running team again. That's great, except they still don't have the physical, dominating line up front. The Ravens are still shopping around middle linebacker Ray Lewis as trade bait, possibly to the Denver Broncos for one of their two offensive tackles, Matt Lepsis or George Foster.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by portis26hb
        possibly to the Denver Broncos for one of their two offensive tackles, Matt Lepsis or George Foster.

        Good God.



        sigpic
        They're your teammates, now.
        Best of luck, TT!
        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



        sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

        Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

        Comment


        • #64
          This makes no sense at all. We already have Gold, Wilson, and D.J.....

          What are they smoking over there at the Baltimore Sun?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by RazR
            This makes no sense at all. We already have Gold, Wilson, and D.J.....

            What are they smoking over there at the Baltimore Sun?
            Jamal Lewis' crack...

            Haha, that was too easy.

            Comment


            • #66
              OMGosh... WILSON AND LEWIS WOULD BE SICK together. Wow with those two, forget all hopes of running up the middle.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by RazR
                This makes no sense at all. We already have Gold, Wilson, and D.J.....

                What are they smoking over there at the Baltimore Sun?
                and to think some of the rumors out of Bronco country were bad...
                You've got to know when to sack em...

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by SoCaliBronco
                  OMGosh... WILSON AND LEWIS WOULD BE SICK together. Wow with those two, forget all hopes of running up the middle.
                  How is that? Are we moving to the 3-4 defense?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by SoCaliBronco
                    OMGosh... WILSON AND LEWIS WOULD BE SICK together. Wow with those two, forget all hopes of running up the middle.
                    Don't Wilson and Lewis play the same position?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Ray Lewis and Abraham

                      Originally posted by portis26hb
                      http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,759131.column


                      "Either way, the Ravens are expected to be a power running team again. That's great, except they still don't have the physical, dominating line up front. The Ravens are still shopping around middle linebacker Ray Lewis as trade bait, possibly to the Denver Broncos for one of their two offensive tackles, Matt Lepsis or George Foster."


                      Dosent really make sense to me at all....where would we put Ray? Would we switch to a 3-4 and grab Abraham too?
                      If we nabbed Lewis and Abraham and switched to a 3-4, that would be a serious front seven. With Abraham and Brown at the Ends and Gerrard in the middle, Denver would have one of the fastest and nastiest linebacking corps that the NFL has seen in a long time

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by maguiff3
                        If we nabbed Lewis and Abraham and switched to a 3-4, that would be a serious front seven. With Abraham and Brown at the Ends and Gerrard in the middle, Denver would have one of the fastest and nastiest linebacking corps that the NFL has seen in a long time
                        It would be an amazing front 7. But, I worth the risk of trading a huge piece of our O-line?

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by RazR
                          It would be an amazing front 7. But, I worth the risk of trading a huge piece of our O-line?


                          not even worth discussing!
                          Officially Objectified by the GPA

                          rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            No we dont want RAY LEWIS!!!!!!!!!!! Possible trade?

                            http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...ports-football

                            If shany did this then he needs to burn in hell! WTF!

                            Ray, ray for lepsis or foster! Well maybe foster but still if anything we need a WR or DE!
                            -Bronco in UT


                            While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

                            Helll of a post

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              theres no way this will happen people go crazy over the slightest lil rumor...breathe first

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                That does not sound like a happy Ravens fan. Why on earth would we trade Lepsis for a linebacker? when we have one of the best LB cores in the NFL.



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X