No announcement yet.

Trading Foster or Lepsis for Ray Lewis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Foster or Lepsis for Ray Lewis?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,759131.column

"Either way, the Ravens are expected to be a power running team again. That's great, except they still don't have the physical, dominating line up front. The Ravens are still shopping around middle linebacker Ray Lewis as trade bait, possibly to the Denver Broncos for one of their two offensive tackles, Matt Lepsis or George Foster."

Dosent really make sense to me at all....where would we put Ray? Would we switch to a 3-4 and grab Abraham too?

Originally posted by portis26hb

"Either way, the Ravens are expected to be a power running team again. That's great, except they still don't have the physical, dominating line up front. The Ravens are still shopping around middle linebacker Ray Lewis as trade bait, possibly to the Denver Broncos for one of their two offensive tackles, Matt Lepsis or George Foster."

Dosent really make sense to me at all....where would we put Ray? Would we switch to a 3-4 and grab Abraham too?

Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I got no idea why we would want Ray and I don't see us switching to 3/4 any time soon.

Comment

two words:

no thanks
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I think the Baltimore Sun needs to institute a drug screening policy for their reporters

Comment

he is the best player in Defense in healthy. He would only make us better.
            http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
              he is the best player in Defense in healthy. He would only make us better.
              IMO, he is past his prime. We are already strong at LB, and trading Foster or Lepsis would seriously degrade our O-line.

This would hurt the team to make either trade

Comment

Complete fabrication.

Lepsis just re-signed, Foster isn't going anywhere, the money wouldn't work, and Denver runs a base 4-3, not a 3-4. So Lewis would be out of position and have to learn the new scheme. Plus, he is slower than any of the current LB starters.

The sports editor must be asleep or on something to have let this get printed.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Wilson > Lewis
                  No thanks
                  sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

let some other team have the murderer
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks like the Ravens are trying to become the Baltimore Broncos....what are they smoking over there???

Comment

Originally posted by jvw
                        let some other team have the murderer
                        Don't hold back, tell us what you really think

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                          Complete fabrication.

Lepsis just re-signed, Foster isn't going anywhere, the money wouldn't work, and Denver runs a base 4-3, not a 3-4. So Lewis would be out of position and have to learn the new scheme. Plus, he is slower than any of the current LB starters.

The sports editor must be asleep or on something to have let this get printed.
                          It's amazing, all the rumors appearing in this and the FA forums.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                            It's amazing, all the rumors appearing in this and the FA forums.

-----
                            I'd say the Baltimore Sun is a pretty solid source.

Comment

I almost FELL OFF MY CHAIR when I read that in the paper this morning. I think it was a joke by preston...He is always writing ''off the wall'' stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X