Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Freakin Lewis?!?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ray Freakin Lewis?!?!

    What the crap is this, it is posted on the rumor mill off NFL.com...

    After losing two starting linemen - end Tony Weaver and tackle Maake Kemoeatu, the Baltimore Sun reports that the Ravens are using middle linebacker Ray Lewis as trade bait. The Ravens hope the Broncos might give up one of their two offensive tackles, Matt Lepsis or George Foster for Lewis.

    Where the heck did this come from and why would we even consider it?


    _____________________________________________
    ... remebering the immortal words of Socrates when he said...

    "I drank what?!?"

  • #2
    This is getting old after the 72nd time it was posted.
    sigpic

    Broncs All the Way Baby!

    Comment


    • #3
      please use the search button before you post

      Comment


      • #4
        The funniest part is people actually assume that we did halfway go for it or something. It really says nothing that the broncos did, just that they were made an offer.

        Guy: Hey man I'll give you a dollar for that corvette.

        Kwanzi: Whogeewhatzit!!?!! Why would you take a dollar for that corvette like omg#%$!!!!

        Corvette Owner: I'm not that stupid calm down.

        Kwanzi: Floogologybugg!!!!111one!1one -Head Explodes.

        Comment


        • #5
          thank you to the message board nazis for helping me to see the error of my ways. I thought it was funny that i did use the search and nothing came up... guess i only searched the general threads that the message boards nazis have already cleared of anything ray lewis related.

          This board is starting to really suck. It used to be fun to come here and post. Now all posts are scrutinized not so much for content but for if they are in the right place and who is posting them.

          I've been reading this board for almost 3 years now and it has never gotten this bad.


          _____________________________________________
          ... remebering the immortal words of Socrates when he said...

          "I drank what?!?"

          Comment


          • #6
            and while you're at it there are nearly 50 posts right now on the general tab that are in my opinion rumor mill material but i guess the message board nazis turn a blind eye to what they want to talk about


            _____________________________________________
            ... remebering the immortal words of Socrates when he said...

            "I drank what?!?"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kwanzi
              and while you're at it there are nearly 50 posts right now on the general tab that are in my opinion rumor mill material but i guess the message board nazis turn a blind eye to what they want to talk about
              The mods are busy people and can't be online all the time... they are volunteers.

              If there is something that you think needs to be moved, there are ways to contact the mods and let them know. Attacking them personally probably isn't the brightest thing though.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by danj
                The funniest part is people actually assume that we did halfway go for it or something. It really says nothing that the broncos did, just that they were made an offer.

                Guy: Hey man I'll give you a dollar for that corvette.

                Kwanzi: Whogeewhatzit!!?!! Why would you take a dollar for that corvette like omg#%$!!!!

                Corvette Owner: I'm not that stupid calm down.

                Kwanzi: Floogologybugg!!!!111one!1one -Head Explodes.
                sorry but, when poeple stasrt referenceing that my head is exploding i tend to get a little angry.

                The mods can't be that busy they moved my post in less than 5 mins.


                _____________________________________________
                ... remebering the immortal words of Socrates when he said...

                "I drank what?!?"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kwanzi
                  sorry but, when poeple stasrt referenceing that my head is exploding i tend to get a little angry
                  Hey, calm down before your head explodes. Haha jk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    amazing how just two seasons ago this man was highly sought after.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X