Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TO traded to Denver!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by kristin
    From my understanding Owens is signed sealed and delivered to the Dallas Cowboys. It even showed him holding up a Dallas jersey. Im sure the Broncos have nothing to worry about. Mike Shanahan made a good decision on this call. Owens is trouble denver doesnt need him that bad. Broncos all the way.
    You're kidding, right?
    Go Huskers.

    Comment


    • #17
      Nice try Al, thats a bunch of BS.

      Comment


      • #18
        I like pie.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          I like pie.
          so do i... well more so icecream cake.... u ever try that stuff.... like damn lol
          Canadian broncos fan for life

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by deer_dance9
            so do i... well more so icecream cake.... u ever try that stuff.... like damn lol
            Pie with a scoop of icecream on the side > icecream cake.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by alwilson91
              Reports coming out of Dallas say that TO has been traded to Denver for both first rounders and WR Ashley Lelie!

              Didn't see that one coming!
              I thought it was Cedric Cobbs and a 7th round pick for T.O.

              Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
              RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
              Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
              -Kobe Bryant-

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                I thought it was Cedric Cobbs and a 7th round pick for T.O.
                i wouldnt mind that. u think theyd take it?
                Canadian broncos fan for life

                Comment


                • #23
                  I heard it was the broncos starting waterboy and turf manager for T.O and this years first round draft pick.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by kristin
                    From my understanding Owens is signed sealed and delivered to the Dallas Cowboys. It even showed him holding up a Dallas jersey. Im sure the Broncos have nothing to worry about. Mike Shanahan made a good decision on this call. Owens is trouble denver doesnt need him that bad. Broncos all the way.
                    Should fit right in with Dallass, with their history of players and all.
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I hate to report this but it turns out this trade was false. I'm very sorry...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by alwilson91
                        I hate to report this but it turns out this trade was false. I'm very sorry...
                        YOU DON'T SAY?


                        Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                        RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                        Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                        -Kobe Bryant-

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          The rumor mill is such a crappy place.....

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                            The rumor mill is such a crappy place.....
                            there all terrible rumors lol. like not1 has come true hahaha
                            Canadian broncos fan for life

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by 808broncosfan
                              where are you getting this stuff?

                              do you believe this cr*p

                              do you have a link?
                              He was lieing dip.

                              Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                              RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                              Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                              -Kobe Bryant-

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by 808broncosfan
                                where are you getting this stuff?

                                do you believe this cr*p

                                do you have a link?
                                Your kidding right?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X