Lynch, Stewart, Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch, Stewart, Johnson

this could be a big step to getting this franchise to the super bowl again.

re

iwas good but i would like corey dillon with us it we be the top and more a good draft !!

Comment

Re: re

Originally posted by donovan
      iwas good but i would like corey dillon with us it we be the top and more a good draft !!
      Corey Dillion is too old. He's a good RB, but id rather stick with Q, or look to the draft.

Comment

we dont need Dillion did u see wat Griffen did in his game against da Colts and the Broncos could draft Stephen Jackson
        P.S. dis wat da alphabet would look like if Q and R were elemanated

Comment

I like Q....but one game in Indy on turf doesn't prove anything, its a start but still need to see more. I say sign Dillon to a 6 year contract....keep him for 3 years and dump him. That gives Q a lot of experience under his belt and a chance to learn from Dillon.
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Not only am I a Bronco fan, but I am a Sooner fan as well. Q was awesome for the Sooners in an offense that was not run oriented, and yet he still posted big numbers. He moves a bit like Barry Sanders and I thinked he showed his elusiveness well in the Colts game last year. I expect we may see big things from Q this coming season...If he can stay healthy
            "It is better to have loved and lost than to die of suffocation in the back of a runaway sewage truck speeding towards a cliff at the bottom of which is razor sharp rock full of fire ants..."

Comment

i like Q, but feel he's a tad small..i'd like to see shanny grab another clinton-type bacl in the 3rd round or so..

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAYFANATIC
                i like Q, but feel he's a tad small..i'd like to see shanny grab another clinton-type bacl in the 3rd round or so..
                good elusive backs nomatter what size rarly get a full force hit, speed through the holes is denvers game

From the original owner of the Mile High city
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Now there is talk that the Broncos may draft Steven Jackson...*rubs hands and grins evilly...*

"It is better to have loved and lost than to die of suffocation in the back of a runaway sewage truck speeding towards a cliff at the bottom of which is razor sharp rock full of fire ants..."

Comment

I take it by Stewart you mean Kordell? If so we ain't signed him yet.
                    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                      I take it by Stewart you mean Kordell? If so we ain't signed him yet.
                      Lol, this post is like a month old bro
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
                        Lol, this post is like a month old bro
                        :o I didn't check the original post date, some bugger brought it back to life.
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Working...
                        X