Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Droughns, Law, Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Droughns, Law, Draft

    The resigning of Droughns was a good move. Not only do we keep a tough football player, but we prevent the Raiders from getting him and having to tackle his 230+ pound load 2 times a year (only 2 cuz the raiders aint making the playoffs)...

    Regarding Law, the only way the Broncos should trade for him is if the Pats package a first round pick with him (the Pats have 2 first round picks)...we could give up deltha o'neil and mike anderson or if the stakes are higher and the Pats would be willing to give up more draft picks we could ship out Ashley Lelie...with those extra Pats picks we could move up and get a Sean Taylor or Reggie/Roy Williams, players that actually may make an impact unlike Lelie...Or, we could get Law and trade him since his age may not warrant a big contract...has baltimore resigned McCalister? I know these proposed trades may be a bit over the top, but if the Pats get desperate to deal, we have the depth at RB to give them one and also they could have Oneil to "replace" Law even though Oneil sux...RB and CB are the Pats' needs

    I think the biggest Bronco need is LB and if the broncos stay at no. 24 they should seriously hope that DJ williams falls to them...i also think an Antwan Odom would be awesome at DE, but he may not fall to the second round and i wouldnt take him in the first - reminds me of jason taylor though...i think rashaun woods would be good value in the second round and could be this year's anquain boldin...Donnell Washington, the DE out of Clemson would be a typical Broncos pick in the 3rd round or so

    Regarding corey dillon, i hope the broncos dont go for him, though he seems to be injury free throughout his career...the broncos could use the cap money for other pressing needs like WR, DE, and LB

    Signing Lynch would be good cuz he can actually catch the ball and maybe make an interception, something the Broncos cant seem to do, but it would create so much depth at safety and i dont see the point in that

  • #2
    WE have one of da best linebacker Group out there Gold, Mobley, and wilson.
    Lelie is one of da best downf field recviers there is and none of those trades are ever gonna happen. The Broncos Should Draft A TE they need to look for someone to take over for shannon sharpe so they should draft Ben Troupe he plays just like Shannon so i think they should take a long good look at him.
    P.S. dis wat da alphabet would look like if Q and R were elemanated

    Comment


    • #3
      Gold = free agent

      Mobley = broken neck or somethin

      i hope neither are back

      dj williams or vilma or boulware for the bronx

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sharpey
        Gold = free agent

        Mobley = broken neck or somethin

        i hope neither are back

        dj williams or vilma or boulware for the bronx
        Why the hell do you not want our linebackers back? Mobley's fine. His injury wont affect him at all

        Comment


        • #5
          Seems to me that you cant have enough good LB's...with Gold and Mobley going down, we werent able to contain the middle of the field against Indy...we also cant be sure that Gold or Mobley would return to their previous greatness...Plus, Pierce seems to be a number 4 LB at best...with DJ Williams or Vilma at #24, that would be a great fit (they have speed and athletic ability)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sharpey
            Seems to me that you cant have enough good LB's...with Gold and Mobley going down, we werent able to contain the middle of the field against Indy...we also cant be sure that Gold or Mobley would return to their previous greatness...Plus, Pierce seems to be a number 4 LB at best...with DJ Williams or Vilma at #24, that would be a great fit (they have speed and athletic ability)
            I do think we should get a LB in the draft. But not untill atleast the third round. I really like Jashon Sykes, and i think he'll do great as a starter.

            Comment


            • #7
              yes

              i agree with you man , it will be good to draft a young star like a great WR like roy williams !!

              Comment


              • #8
                no !!

                we don't need ty law !! it's a great , one of the best cornerback but we have o'neal if he stop to sleep , we have herndon ,walls , and the superstar champ bailey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: yes

                  Originally posted by donovan
                  i agree with you man , it will be good to draft a young star like a great WR like roy williams !!
                  roy williams will be available with our pick.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: no !!

                    Originally posted by donovan
                    we don't need ty law !! it's a great , one of the best cornerback but we have o'neal if he stop to sleep , we have herndon ,walls , and the superstar champ bailey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I agree, ty law would be a watse of money.

                    but oneal wont be playing corner next year unless he's on another team.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oneal wont be playing corner but i think that is only because M. Shanahan is being unreasonable, Deltha had a couple bad games so he yanks him for the season?I like Mike just as much as all of you combined but come on!He was are only playmaker.And him combined with The Champ would be great.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        CB

                        i agree wih you man but herndon , walls what are you doing with him

                        last year they made a great job...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Not very many INTs for them last year.Have Herndon and Walls compete for the Nickel Slot.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DarKliger
                            Not very many INTs for them last year.Have Herndon and Walls compete for the Nickel Slot.
                            compete for the nickle slot? So Does that mean that you dont think either one of them will start?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh c'mon, if we picked up Law both of our corners would be starting in the pro bowl. That would be the sickest combo of corners you could ever possibly ask for on a team. Law and Bailey with Lynch backing them up, jesus christ. Thats just plain and simply not fair.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X