Kevin Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    Ok, one thing about Jones' 4.6 40 time: Scouts said that it was due to him having trouble getting off the line, but he has run in the 4.4's consistently before that last timing. That was confirmed on a few websites as well as last weeks Pro Football Weekly's Draft Coverage. I don't think anyone should worry about how fast Jones is. Trust me.
    I know he is fast. The times just really surprised me. He used to be a track guy. Getting off the line should not be a problem for him and three times in a row. The reason I posted this is that the times may help his stock drop a little bit which could be good news for some of you. At his current level I think he is gone by the time we pick. But if he drops you never know.

I would still prefer a WR in round 1 so I don't care much either way about Jones.

Comment

Jones just better hope he goes to a team with an O-line and a passing game.

Comment

As sure as i am that Pat Bowlen is smoking crack when he compares John Lynch (who is a great player) to my man Steve"dont cripple me please" Atwater ...I am sure that we dont need to draft a high RB.......i dont know why but i have faith in Q.

Maybe it has to do with TD or maybe OG or maybe MA or maybe even CP ....but i feel confident that we make good running backs out of mediocre ones and great ones out of good ones....and although he may not be great yet....i feel that griff is a notch above mediocre....... This is our year fellas..........Just imagine if elway would have had as good of blocking way back when?

Hed have more rings than a Mr. T starter kit.

Comment

I honestly don't like Bell, he can't block for crap, it's probably his biggest weakness. I heard he shies away from taking on linebackers and safeties, but I forget where from.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chaz
            I honestly don't like Bell, he can't block for crap, it's probably his biggest weakness. I heard he shies away from taking on linebackers and safeties, but I forget where from.
            That is in his bio everywhere. You can add that he was benched last year in college for fumbling to much....

Comment

I also heard he was benched last year in college for fumbling too much. I'd prefer JJ anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X