Deltha O'neal over Eddie Mac.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deltha O'neal over Eddie Mac.

You think that Mike switching Deltha over to a possible WR position is due to Eddie Macs injuries and lack of contribution this season and will further signals Eddies departure fromt he team.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

well if McCaffery doesnt get any better what do you expect him to do, reserve that spot for him?

Comment

they both are good but if i were him, id choose Ed......

Hey could you help me out on the avatars...I cant choose one...i want something with portis.....
      GO BRONCOS!!!! luv ya Clinton!!!
      :jumping:

Comment

Re: Deltha O'neal over Eddie Mac.

Originally posted by Elway
        You think that Mike switching Deltha over to a possible WR position is due to Eddie Macs injuries and lack of contribution this season and will further signals Eddies departure fromt he team.
        No I think they moved Deltha over to wr becaue they don't want him to end up being a first round flop. He is very talented but its obvious he's not going to be a top notch corner.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

deltha Project might work though.....he is also one of the fastest on the Bronco team.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Deltha O'neal over Eddie Mac.

Originally posted by Elway
            I think it is more because of injury and the fact Deltha has not worked out well as a corner.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I hope Deltha gets to see the WR position from a 1st person's view, then, when he switches back, he will know how to cover them better.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I wouldn't hold my breath about him being better. Besides I have not heard anyone say that O'Neal will be switched back.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

They wont say it but it is just common sense if they wanted to because he still is the fastest and has the most talent. I think it has a lot to do with coaching. For some reason, CB's just dont play well here.
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                  X