Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer Wedding

Little help here..
    Here in Phoenix it is all over the News (yet unconfirmed) that Jake left his fiance at the alter in Hawaii 90 minutes before the wedding.
    Any confirmation in Denver?
    God Bless You Pat!

Wouldn't suprise me. He's a toad who's gonna flop.
    The best ever!

Comment

Re: Plummer Wedding

Originally posted by PTRules
      Little help here..
      Here in Phoenix it is all over the News (yet unconfirmed) that Jake left his fiance at the alter in Hawaii 90 minutes before the wedding.
      Any confirmation in Denver?

He had to go drinking with Rob Moore and Simeon Rice.
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Plummer Wedding

Originally posted by dhall26
        He had to go drinking with Rob Moore and Simeon Rice.
        He needs the points with Rice. He's gonna try to kill that wee little man when the Bronc's visit Tampa.
        The best ever!

Comment

Simeon is going to be chasing air if our running game is on. We'll just keep running counters and stretchs away from Simeon till their forced to play the run. Plummer will then Boot leg away from Simeon while he's being chip blocked and Lelie will leave little barber hung out for dry. Its gonna happen. Lynch will get a sack on Griese and a forced fumble. Ahh the glorious future is upon us.

Comment

Thanks this is really helpful
            God Bless You Pat!

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
              Simeon is going to be chasing air if our running game is on.
              Remember, you put the IF in the running game. IF its on. And it probably won't be.
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                Simeon is going to be chasing air if our running game is on. We'll just keep running counters and stretchs away from Simeon till their forced to play the run. Plummer will then Boot leg away from Simeon while he's being chip blocked and Lelie will leave little barber hung out for dry. Its gonna happen. Lynch will get a sack on Griese and a forced fumble. Ahh the glorious future is upon us.
                Griese won't be playing in the game. The only way he's gettin' playing time is if Johnson goes down w/ injury. Gruden even says so.
                The best ever!

Comment

Lil Help

http://www.azcentral.com/news/;)

Comment

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/chea...lummer-ON.html

he lives with this girl for YEARS then bails 90 minutes before the wedding. ??? WEIRD
                    God Bless You Pat!

Comment

Maybe she wouldn't sign the prenup!

Comment

heh, thats too bad.

Comment

heh Champ Bailey will play as WR and burn Barber its gonna happen
                          Coming to a stadium near you....

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

Comment

Originally posted by PTRules
                            http://www.azcentral.com/sports/chea...lummer-ON.html

he lives with this girl for YEARS then bails 90 minutes before the wedding. ??? WEIRD
                            I respect his privacy as he requested.
                            quote from the article:

"Plummer´s agent confirmed the cancelation of his wedding to Sonya Flores and issued a statement from the Broncos quarterback.

'It is true that my wedding did not take place this weekend. While I understand that people have questions, it is my hope that they would respect our privacy as we deal with and sort through this very personal situation. Thank you.' "

Just because he is an NFL quarterback doesn't mean we have the right to question his personal decisions unless they are a detriment to the team - and this has nothing to do with his playing ability or leadership qualities.

Debbie C

Comment

Originally posted by dcorbett
                              Just because he is an NFL quarterback doesn't mean we have the right to question his personal decisions unless they are a detriment to the team - and this has nothing to do with his playing ability or leadership qualities.
                              agreed

Comment

Working...
                              X